Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Carle & Winkler have been lights out for our bullpen! They have been by far our best bullpen arms.

Minter, Moylan & Freeman walk way too many batters but have kept reasonable ERA's cuz they've combined to have only given up one long ball on the season.

Vizcaino is the relief pitcher who worries me the most and somehow he's the guy who's been chosen to be our closer, among a good pen with much better options.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
What's really impressive about Newcomb is that he's in a rotation of starting pitchers who rarely put up 6 IP or more per start & he's had six straight starts where he's gone 6 IP or longer. He's gone 6 IP+ (7) more than any other pitcher on this rotation and leads the team in quality starts (6) too.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
HOLY SHIIIII!!!!!!!IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!

I was out watching Deadpool 2 at the theater during the game and by the time I got out I heard the Braves were down 8-2. My friend was saying, "game over, no reason to listen to this on the radio". Somehow I had this feeling we were going to have a huge comeback. So, I get home and see we are down 2 runs with 2 outs in the 9th. I didn't want to get on here in case I jinxed it. Swanson at the plate with bases loaded, down to strikes and BAM!!!! I couldn't even watch I was so nervous. What an INCREDIBLE GAME!!!!!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Surely this will be the most memorable regular season game for us in 2018!

But of course, when we make it to the postseason, winning the world series will not only be our most memorable game but the most memorable game of the year in all of baseball!!

GO BRAVES!!!!!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Something special going on this year it seems like. I'm digging it.

How was Deadpool 2? No spoilers...

Deadpool 2 was awesome! In fact my friend & I both agreed it was better than the first. Frigging hilarious too!

All it took to get me down there on opening weekend was hearing that Cable was going to be in it. When I used to read comics as a kid he was my favorite character. I read alotta X-Force (anything with Cable), Daredevil, X-Men & Silver Surfer back in those days.

Members online