Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Freeman is off to a fantastic start. I was worried he would get walked a lot due to not having protection but Markakis has been good too so far.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Unbelievable!! With 2 outs Freeman hits a double & Preston Tucker hits a 3 run bomb! Braves lead 3-0

Freeman is off to a fantastic start. I was worried he would get walked a lot due to not having protection but Markakis has been good too so far.

I'm surprised by how well the Braves have been hitting with RISP this season. They actually lead the majors with batting avg in RISP

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Unbelievable!! With 2 outs Freeman hits a double & Preston Tucker hits a 3 run bomb! Braves lead 3-0

I'm surprised by how well the Braves have been hitting with RISP this season. They actually lead the majors with batting avg in RISP

That's great for the Braves, but I think the Red Sox are leading all of the major leagues in getting thrown out on the bases! However, they are 5-1 and returning to Fenway for the home opener tomorrow! :D

Last edited:

Members online