Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
While our team as a whole may not be at the top of their game in late June/July, one of our guys certainly has been....

Ozzie Albies - .288 avg 20 HR 54 RBI .854 OPS 9 SB (3.6 WAR)

He leads the league in runs scored (73), doubles (29), extra base hits (52), total bases (208), at-bats (393) & he's runner-up in hits (113). His 20 home runs rank 6th in the league as well.

At the moment he's been on base in 20 straight games. He has 12 multi-hit games in his last 17 games played & during that 17 game span he's raised his average by 39 points.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
While our team as a whole may not be at the top of their game in late June/July, one of our guys certainly has been....

Ozzie Albies - .288 avg 20 HR 54 RBI .854 OPS 9 SB (3.6 WAR)

He leads the league in runs scored (73), doubles (29), extra base hits (52), total bases (208), at-bats (393) & he's runner-up in hits (113). His 20 home runs rank 6th in the league as well.

At the moment he's been on base in 20 straight games. He has 12 multi-hit games in his last 17 games played & during that 17 game span he's raised his average by 39 points.

Great to see him bounce back after that rough stretch he had. I wonder if he will be the hot/cold type of player.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
We'll see. You have to remember he's still only 21 years old. It's possible that the league just finally adjusted to him after that hot start and he was forced to make some adjustments himself.

Yeah I know it's too early to tell. What I would really like to see down the road is for him to be a more patient hitter.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Braves offense be putting up some runs in their first game back since the All-Star break! They lead 6-2 in the 5th

Acuna hitting leadoff is 2-for-2 with a walk, double, 2 stolen bases & 2 runs scored
Freeman has driven in a few runs off a double & scored a run
Camargo is 2-for-3 with an RBI double

And they have officially chased Strasburg out of the game on his 30th b-day

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
However, I'm incredibly pissed that I didn't have Acuna on my starting lineup tonight. I've had him ridding the pine in place of Eddie Rosario or Lorenzo Cain for pretty much all of July cuz he had been awful during most of that time span

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts