Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The Barves are one of the few teams I’ve watched with some regularity this year.

What a fun team. If I didn’t want another round of bandwagon accusations I’d start rooting for them. I still haven’t picked a new team yet

I really enjoy reading through this thread. In an unrelated note, don’t ever change your sig D2R

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The Barves are one of the few teams I’ve watched with some regularity this year.

What a fun team. If I didn’t want another round of bandwagon accusations I’d start rooting for them. I still haven’t picked a new team yet

I really enjoy reading through this thread. In an unrelated note, don’t ever change your sig D2R

Just as long as you don't change your avatar ;)

Uh oh, now I've done it. The south is bout to rise on up my a$$ while I get cuckolded in the barn yard

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
FYI Freeman is top 3 in the three triple crown stats as of right now (1st avg/3rd HR/2nd RBI)

And if anyone is capable of a Triple Crown in the NL it would be Freeman. He hits for average, power & he's in a lineup that scores enough runs for him to rack up the RBI count. The toughest stat will be home runs as Harper still possess 35-40 HR power despite struggling with contact.

Last edited:

Members online