Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Bryse Wilson getting the call tonight. Yet another Brave making his pitching debut this season. Been quite a few.

Saw that. Guess they’re figuring out who has a shot at making the rotation next year. Will be interesting to see which guys get used as trade pieces in the offseason.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Bryse Wilson getting the call tonight. Yet another Brave making his pitching debut this season. Been quite a few.

I'm very excited to see him make his debut, although I think the decision to call him up this early may be a little premature. He's only had a few games in AAA

I keep hearing Touki will get another start this week against the Marlins...looking forward to that too.

This weekend series against the Rockies just exposed our many weaknesses....a very streaky offense & a ridiculously terrible bullpen. Our offense comes in bunches and then it's nearly nonexistent. I've never ever trusted our bullpen, even when they were pitching well and now Sam Freeman is back on the team *yuck*

Members online