Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Here are some photos from the game where Acuna hit the HR (not sure why the site automatically rotated the interview pic). I am the guy standing in the white shirt haha.

Attachments

• Great seats.jpg
    Great seats.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Acuna Postgame Interview.jpg
    Acuna Postgame Interview.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Me during Acuna HR.jpg
    Me during Acuna HR.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 6

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
For the love of everything holy please give up on this ridiculous Jose Bautista experiment and drop him from the team! He's done nothing productive with the bat and has been even worse with the glove. This inning should be over with the Braves leading 4-1 but nope...Bautista boots what should have been the easiest play to make and that's followed by a bases clearing 3-run double. There was absolutely no reason to call-up Bautista to begin with but our stupid GM had an emotional attachment to the guy from his days with the Jays.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Game update - Score was 1-0 Braves until Acuna hits a leadoff double in the 6th which is later followed by an Ender Inciarte 2-run bomb!

Sean NukeEm has shutout the Marlins thru 6 innings which gives him 20 consecutive scoreless inning. Absolutely fantastic!!!

Newcomb - 6 IP, 0 ER, 1 H, 4 BB, 6 K

Too many walks (generally the case for him) but only one hit given up and a strikeout per inning. He's been very impressive to start the 2018 season....

3-1, 2.51 ERA (3.08 FIP) 46.2 IP, 54 SO (10.4 K/9) 1.16 WHIP (1.0 fWAR)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
As of right now the Braves are tied with the D-Backs for best record in the NL!

Also, in case anyone missed the daily milb thread, our extremely talented and mega powerful 3rd base prospect Austin Riley went 4-for-5 with 3 home runs (including a grand slam) & 8 RBI!!! These were his first home runs since being promoted to triple-A.

Austin Riley (AA/AAA) - .336 avg 9 HR 29 RBI 1.073 OPS (.680 slg% .344 ISO)

Killing it!!!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
So, we've put up a run in the first but we really should have scored more than that with the number of base runners we had. We had bases loaded with only 1 out...Quintana simply couldn't find the strike zone but somehow he managed to strikeout Ender & Bautista with juiced bases. I expected that out of Bautista (I've been very vocal regarding my feelings about him) but it's too bad Ender couldn't drive in anyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts