Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **4/1/18****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning everyone! Going to be a beautiful day here today, perfect weather to get out with the family.

I actually posted cards for sale for the first time in about 6 years, forgot how much fun the chase for prospects was. Going to give it a go, again.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, should be nice here too. Got some areas of the house that need a cleaning out...I've been told I'm doing that today.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Happy Easter all! [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] dropped some big news for me yesterday. Jesus Luzardo will be starting in Stockton this season! I was waiting for that since the A's traded for him last year. Hope he's a nice guy. He went to the school in Parkland, FL where the school shooting was a few weeks back

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Time to get eggs thrown at me. It starts as a nice leisurely egg toss and quickly disintegrates from there...

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Happy Easter Sunday, hope everyone finds their eggs before they turn rotten and start to smell. Time to watch some baseball and relax.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Evening Kiddies

The NCAA Contest has come down to 2 people Gracecollector with Villanova and Enfuego with Michigan Villanova needs to win by 7 or more too.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Evening Kiddies

The NCAA Contest has come down to 2 people Gracecollector with Villanova and Enfuego with Michigan Villanova needs to win by 7 or more too.
I hope it's a good game, has been a fun tournament. Thanks for your work on the contest!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk