ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update

Flaherty - 4 IP, 0 ER, 3 H, 1 BB, 8 K
    Verlander - 3 IP, 1 ER, 1 H, 1 BB, 5 K

More k's for each...Flaherty's slider has been a thing of beauty. What dreams are made of. And the dreams that it crushes!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eventually JV is gonna get beat the f*** up, his fastball has been very straight...almost no movement.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flaherty strikeout #9

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reddick ROBS Mancini of a 3-run HR!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jack Flaherty - 5 IP, 1 ER, 6 H, 1 BB, 9 K

Likely his final inning of work and if it is, I'd say it was a success for the rookie

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big JV struck out the side in the 5th!

Verlander - 5 IP, 2 ER, 4 H, 1 BB, 8 K

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knew it was gonna happen eventually, JV gets beat the f*** up

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohtani hit his first major league HR tonight! Trout hit one too.....

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Jack Flaherty - 5 IP, 1 ER, 6 H, 1 BB, 9 K

Likely his final inning of work and if it is, I'd say it was a success for the rookie
    Who did Braun hit the game winning home run off of?

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Who did Braun hit the game winning home run off of?
    Some douchebag named Leone....I thought Holland was going to be available to close but I guess not.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some douchebag named Leone....I thought Holland was going to be available to close but I guess not.

Holland signed with the team but they said he wouldn’t be available for 7-10 days after signing, which REALLY p*sses me the f**k off.

ANY player who waits until the season starts to sign a contract should be available IMMEDIATELY, not sign and then not be ready. P*ss on Greg Holland.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edwin Diaz allows a non-strikeout today... a flyout.

I believe "Piss on Greg Holland" is a carnival game they play in West Holland in the summertime.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post

I believe "Piss on Greg Holland" is a carnival game they play in West Holland in the summertime.

Him not being available, and Melancon being on the DL is really screwing my fantasy team right now.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post

The only real loser in that game is Greg, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Him not being available, and Melancon being on the DL is really screwing my fantasy team right now.
    I'm dealing with the same BS regarding those two guys. Luckily I was able to pick up Strickland the moment he was announced as the Giants temporary closer. I'll drop him once Melancon returns.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only real loser in that game is Greg, apparently.

I'm dealing with the same BS regarding those two guys. Luckily I was able to pick up Strickland the moment he was announced as the Giants temporary closer. I'll drop him once Melancon returns.
    I did the exact same thing.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast