Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
KISS is my #1 band of all time. I’ve loved them for literally as long as I can remember.

Tool and Rage Against The Machine were a huge part of my youth too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
KISS is my #1 band of all time. I’ve loved them for literally as long as I can remember.

Tool and Rage Against The Machine were a huge part of my youth too.

KISS is great, I think my dad said it was his fave band. I remember a Tony Hawk game had an easter egg where you could play as KISS (with the crazy outfits and everything) that was a fun surprise.

Was it your birthday today? I recall someone saying it was but I didn't see it on the list...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The wrong decision was made in the Jake Peavy thread...lol

The greatest part that had me roaring with laughter was where you deleted all the posts so it couldn't even get HOS status! :ugeek: That probably pissed more people off than the thread itself. :lol:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The greatest part that had me roaring with laughter was where you deleted all the posts so it couldn't even get HOS status! :ugeek: That probably pissed more people off than the thread itself. :lol:

It was an immature and poor decision on my part to start the thread, but the little guy who took joy in instigating what ensued should be ashamed of himself. I apologized to the poster who was the target of the passive aggressive post but I'm glad if nothing else me embarrassing myself got a few laughs from peers on the board :)

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
btw, did anyone see Evan Gattis walking off the field today to turn a DP into a TP? amazing

I actually saw the highlight...the Astros will be really interesting to watch this year. The AL West will be fun in general to keep an eye on throughout the year

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I actually saw the highlight...the Astros will be really interesting to watch this year. The AL West will be fun in general to keep an eye on throughout the year

I think the Astros should take it by an 8+ margin unless Angels make a few big trades plus use Ohtani a lot more. Mariners arms should be falling apart very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb68HQUivfM

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I think the Astros should take it by an 8+ margin unless Angels make a few big trades plus use Ohtani a lot more. Mariners arms should be falling apart very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb68HQUivfM

I think the Astros will win 100 games...their pitching roster dominates that division. I totally agree with you about the Angels, but I can maybe see the Mariners being a dark horse team. Unfortunately Texas dropped off significantly from last year in my opinion

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
KISS is great, I think my dad said it was his fave band. I remember a Tony Hawk game had an easter egg where you could play as KISS (with the crazy outfits and everything) that was a fun surprise.

Was it your birthday today? I recall someone saying it was but I didn't see it on the list...

Yeah, my birthday was today.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think the Astros will win 100 games...their pitching roster dominates that division. I totally agree with you about the Angels, but I can maybe see the Mariners being a dark horse team. Unfortunately Texas dropped off significantly from last year in my opinion

Watching Altuve play against the Mariners is like watching that one scene of Deliverance. He is the new Vlad Guerrero for them.

Texas just needs to trade Beltre already. He is going to cross 100 WAR before its all said and done, just amazing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thanks man. 36.

I just spent the day who my 10 month old daughter while my wife was at work.

Ah right, I was close.

I guess spending time with your 10month old is a good gift. Maybe I've watched too many episodes of Southern Justice lately to think you'd party with bath salts :lol:

Members online

Latest posts