Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Vogelblob is a big guy but at least he hasn't broken a belt during an at bat like fat panda did.

Panda is the only fat hitter in MLB that isn't even strong. :confused: Anyone else who eats that much usually can lift more since you never run a deficit. Pablo is just a huge pile of crap, he is not even athletic for golf or chess standards.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haniger probably top 5 in MVP race... that deal is so amazing for the Mariners, Haniger + Segura smashing whereas Walker is out with Tommy John now.

Ichiro played with some hustle today, I bet even he knew the decision to send Heredia down was a BS farce. Not only did the superior hitter, fielder, and baserunner get sent down but also they would prefer the RH bat to balance of OF. This is the dumb politics I knew would eventually happen with the Ms this year. They have the right cards to make 2nd WC, just need to play them EXACTLY correct. :(

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Vogelblob.........bwahahaha!!!

I hated to see Kris Bryant get smoosh faced with a fastball today. And of course if Stanton doesn't start hitting, they might consider benching him til the weather warms up. Guy is just plain boring to watch right now. I am excited to see Miguel Andujar playing better baseball. Hopefully he sticks.

Love the new Challenger Mike!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Vogelblob.........bwahahaha!!!

I hated to see Kris Bryant get smoosh faced with a fastball today. And of course if Stanton doesn't start hitting, they might consider benching him til the weather warms up. Guy is just plain boring to watch right now. I am excited to see Miguel Andujar playing better baseball. Hopefully he sticks.

Love the new Challenger Mike!

Smoosh faced was what sent Haniger to DL and away from ROY last year... his WAR at the time of injury was higher than Aaron Judge!! :cool:

Yep, Giancarlo is so bad its not even interesting. I call him Mr. Glass not just because of his injuries on the outside, but his mental boo boos on the inside :lol: Not sure if anyone picked up on that. I'm just shocked I did an Ohtani injury pool instead of Mr. Glass injury pool.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Earlier today I ended up playing my first US Chess blitz rated tournament... went 3-2. Had the best player beat but lost on time, he had 6 seconds left and I had 0. :( Hopefully will win 5-0 next time.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
target had 2018 bowman. I bought 3 blasters for kicks. nothing crazy imo but know nothing about prospects. a couple ohtani Rc's and a couple green refractors. one shimmer.

Members online