Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew April 2018

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Crew April 2018

First night of April, who is in?

I can't tell if everyone got fed up with April Fools (finally) or Easter made it slow down for a brief moment.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here. I woke up at 9AM. Got cleaned up. Went to church. Sang some songs. Prayed. Took Communion. Prayed some more. Watched some people sing. Left church. Went to KFC and had some chicken. Regretted said lunch decision about 30 minutes later. Sat in the parking lot at Lowes while my wife and mother n law were inside shopping. Too chicken shiit to go in because they would have probably put me to work. Went home. Visited with my parents(who happen to be my neighbors right now) and sister. Petted my sisters dog name Butters. Walked across the parking lot to my place and took a nap. Woke up to watch Ohtani make his first start. Sorted thru some old boxes of cards. Found some hidden gems that I didn't realize I had. Sleeved them up and toploaded them. Went to Walmart. Came home, and talked to my mom for a few and then went back to my place and watched the Walking Dead. Sorted more cards and sleeved up more stuff for my collection. Watching Youtube and browsing the site here now. Yay for a day! Happy Easter.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Regretted said lunch decision about 30 minutes later.
    Man you did a lot in a day. If I would eat KFC that would book me for 10 hours of bathroom funtime.

ps, did they name their dog Butters after the South Park where Butters gets dressed as a dog?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	170px-SP_Good_Times_With_Weapons.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	78776
    Last edited by JVHaste; 04-02-2018 at 02:23 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah. She named him butters because his coat of fur was the color of butter when he was a puppy. Cool asss hound dog.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, I figured that would be the case.... but I wanted an excuse to show Butters with piss and fur all over him not to mention a weapon in his eye

So what are these hidden gems you speak of?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean its not that much.....but I found some 2014 Draft Rhys Hoskins chrome and paper, some Verdugo and Devers chrome and paper, and I found 2 2012 Topps Update Harper RC's. Also found some Matt Harvey Update RC's as well as Dallas Kuechel RC's. Bunch of prospect cards alike Acuna and what not.

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who's got coffee ??

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    who's got coffee ??
    I do.

But that's a constant state. If you see me, assume I have coffee. Cold, hot, morning, evening, gas station brew, home keurig, starbucks expensive crap, it don't matter. I have coffee.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    I do.

But that's a constant state. If you see me, assume I have coffee. Cold, hot, morning, evening, gas station brew, home keurig, starbucks expensive crap, it don't matter. I have coffee.
    5:30 till about noon or at least on pot full

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Man you got it bad for that chick.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    I mean its not that much.....but I found some 2014 Draft Rhys Hoskins chrome and paper, some Verdugo and Devers chrome and paper, and I found 2 2012 Topps Update Harper RC's. Also found some Matt Harvey Update RC's as well as Dallas Kuechel RC's. Bunch of prospect cards alike Acuna and what not.
    "Paper" refers to a non-chrome auto version right? I always think paper should mean redemption/claim but iirc its something else.

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Yeah, if its on the big end of the food pyramid I don't see what the big deal is. Have at it.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    Man you got it hard for that chick.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    "Paper" refers to a non-chrome auto version right? I always think paper should mean redemption/claim but iirc its something else.

Yeah, if its on the big end of the food pyramid I don't see what the big deal is. Have at it.

Personally I'd say it's more of a condiment than an actual meal. I just put it in a salt shaker and sprinkle it over the meats & greens. Gives the meal an extra kick. Opens the nasal passages & clears up sinuses too

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast