Size:	362.3 KB 
ID:	79038

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching Wainwright pitch makes my belly ache....I suppose it could just be stomach cancer...but I'm pretty sure it's Wainwright. I'd drop him from my team but considering half my entire rotation is on the DL and there are no quality pitchers available via free agency I gots to keeps the guy. What's worse it that he's blocking Jack Flaherty, a young stud who also happens to be on my fantasy team.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Watching Wainwright pitch makes my belly ache....I suppose it could just be stomach cancer...but I'm pretty sure it's Wainwright. I'd drop him from my team but considering half my entire rotation is on the DL and there are no quality pitchers available via free agency I gots to keeps the guy. What's worse it that he's blocking Jack Flaherty, a young stud who also happens to be on my fantasy team.
    Itís not good.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    careful, @cgilmo permabans for comments like that. . . check the updated TOS

I will take a large C cup, I am mildly lactose intolerant so anything higher than that would be greedy on my part.
    I always took cgilmo to be more of an ass man. I apologize for being insensitive to big busts. I recognize their value and contribution to men (and women) all around the world. I realize the happiness and joy they bring to so many. I will administer six lashings to myself for being such an insensitive jerk.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    man, it's not night yet.

Turn down... turn down.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nighttime! Let the Cretins come out and play!!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically, if you open any wax from 2018, and you don't hit an Ohtani somethingorother card, its a dud box. Jesus Christ, I've watched Diamond Kings broken all evening and they are choking the life from the hobby with all the Ohtani cards. I know the kid is hot right now but DAYUM! Every other pack seems to have one of his cards in it. I guess it makes you appreciate his Heritage cards a little more. It is going to be a LONG year if he keeps it up and the only trend will be the upwards climb of boxes and packs as a result. I did find a blaster of Gypsy Queen at Walmart and picked it up on a whim. Lo and behold, I find an Ohtani missing blackplate exclusive card in the bonus pack. I was more excited with the Harper and Miguel Andujar exclusives that I pulled.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    So basically, if you open any wax from 2018, and you don't hit an Ohtani somethingorother card, its a dud box. Jesus Christ, I've watched Diamond Kings broken all evening and they are choking the life from the hobby with all the Ohtani cards. I know the kid is hot right now but DAYUM! Every other pack seems to have one of his cards in it. I guess it makes you appreciate his Heritage cards a little more. It is going to be a LONG year if he keeps it up and the only trend will be the upwards climb of boxes and packs as a result. I did find a blaster of Gypsy Queen at Walmart and picked it up on a whim. Lo and behold, I find an Ohtani missing blackplate exclusive card in the bonus pack. I was more excited with the Harper and Miguel Andujar exclusives that I pulled.
    Hopefully everyone here sells off before his prices smashdown from too many cards + lower performance. It brings to mind the Simpsons where Homer holds his pumpkin invest past October...

Watching this atm, somehow it never gets old.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like @death2redemptions had a big day: 4hits, 4rbi, 2hr.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, confused you for DJ LeMahieu for a second

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boy, the first one in this is hilarious!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Looks like @death2redemptions had a big day: 4hits, 4rbi, 2hr.
    No apologizes necessary, I am very often confused with being a major league baseball star due to my studly physique and natural God-like physical attributes. Although people are more often confusing me with Bryce Harper or Mike Trout

However, I do find it interesting that you confused me with a player on my fantasy team. I don't believe I mentioned having him before. Or maybe I did, I'm very often on the keyboard whilst in a drunken stupor and tend to forget things. Us mistaken athletes very often are...the pressure gets to us cuz everyone thinks we're these millionaire superstars and while the attention is nice, at the end of the day we come home to our tiny homes, back to our tiny lives and our tiny p.............you get the point.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday! anyone here?

So you're not supposed to have a black cat cross your path on Friday the 13th, but if you own one it happens daily. Today was strangely different as I didn't see him and tripped over him going flying in the process. Hopefully that counts as the bad luck in itself (result), and not the start of the bad luck cycle! (intro)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    However, I do find it interesting that you confused me with a player on my fantasy team. I don't believe I mentioned having him before
    When you posted the pic of yourself I thought you either looked like DJ Lemahieu or Shaggy Doo. I narrowed it down based on 2 observations:

1. Its a baseball forum, thus increasing the % chance of a baseball player.
    2. None of the dogs in the pic looked like Scooby Doo, thus decreasing the % chance of Shaggy.

I don't think you mentioned he was on your team... funny coincidence

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit: fixed, nevermind
    Last edited by JVHaste; 04-14-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast