Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your Prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

F*** L Ron Hubbard and
F*** all his clones.
F*** all these gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

F*** retro anything.
F*** your tattoos.
F*** all you junkies and
F*** your short memory.

Learn to swim.

F*** smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
F*** these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cause I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom, please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Learn to swim

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Any of you non-Twins or Indians fans excited about the Puerto Rico series? I'm a Twins fan so I'm excited for it. Partly because the Twins have not played since Thursday, but also due to the fact that both teams have some players from Puerto Rico. Indians have Lindor while the Twins have Eddie Rosario and then Jose Berrios will be starting tomorrow. I really liked how the Twins did everything they could from the start of spring training to line up Berrios to start in his home country

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Any of you non-Twins or Indians fans excited about the Puerto Rico series? I'm a Twins fan so I'm excited for it. Partly because the Twins have not played since Thursday, but also due to the fact that both teams have some players from Puerto Rico. Indians have Lindor while the Twins have Eddie Rosario and then Jose Berrios will be starting tomorrow. I really liked how the Twins did everything they could from the start of spring training to line up Berrios to start in his home country

Jose Berrios is a stud. Future All-Star & Cy Young IMHO

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Jose Berrios is a stud. Future All-Star & Cy Young IMHO

I sure hope so. I've been following his career since his first full season back in 2013. He's had his ups and downs in the Bigs, but took a huge step forward last year and he is off to a great start this year. What jumps out to me right now is his 24/1 K/BB ratio for the young season

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Good timing with all this crappy weather. I can't remember a season that started this cold. Its harder to test the juiced ball theory that was happening last year with this weather.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good timing with all this crappy weather. I can't remember a season that started this cold. Its harder to test the juiced ball theory that was happening last year with this weather.
Tell me about it. I'm fairly busy in the summer working in the ag industry, so I took last Friday off and was gonna go see the Friday and Saturday games with my dad. I ended up staying due to the weather. The whole route I take was supposed to get 5-12 inches of snow. I saved the vacation day and went to work Friday (was tempting just to have the day off). I ended up getting sent home at 1 due to the weather and power surges. Got half a day off and still got to keep my vacation day

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Tell me about it. I'm fairly busy in the summer working in the ag industry, so I took last Friday off and was gonna go see the Friday and Saturday games with my dad. I ended up staying due to the weather. The whole route I take was supposed to get 5-12 inches of snow. I saved the vacation day and went to work Friday (was tempting just to have the day off). I ended up getting sent home at 1 due to the weather and power surges. Got half a day off and still got to keep my vacation day

Man that sucks... there were Spring flowers blooming here in late Feb! You should run for greener fields!! :grouphug:

It looks like today Ohtani faced an offense other than the Oakland A's. (and it showed) Hopefully he can rebound hard enough so that he builds momentum for that May injury. :cool:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your Prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

F*** L Ron Hubbard and
F*** all his clones.
F*** all these gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

F*** retro anything.
F*** your tattoos.
F*** all you junkies and
F*** your short memory.

Learn to swim.

F*** smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
F*** these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cause I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom, please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Learn to swim

One of my favorite bands. Saw them in 2016 in St. Louis and it was one of the best experiences in my life. Drove to Nashville the next morning for the weekend and saw Breaking Benjamin on Sunday night at the Ryman and Tool was at Bridgestone on that Saturday and my wife wouldn’t let me go two nights in a row. 😭

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Tyler O'neill called up to the biggs recently (STL). I believe he was still a teenager when he squatted 585lbs :-| ...but sure Mariners, trade him for a guy named Marco. I don't need to look into the stats, you NEVER trade a guy with power for a guy named Marco. :sad:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
One of my favorite bands. Saw them in 2016 in St. Louis and it was one of the best experiences in my life. Drove to Nashville the next morning for the weekend and saw Breaking Benjamin on Sunday night at the Ryman and Tool was at Bridgestone on that Saturday and my wife wouldn’t let me go two nights in a row. ��

I've been wanting to see them live for the longest time now but I never seem to get the chance or some bull$hit gets in the way whenever I do. I had tickets nearly a decade ago in AZ but of all the crazy $hit that could happen, I got salmonella two days before the show.

I have seen A Perfect Circle live though and I plan to see them again in Alabama on May 22nd. Their sound is a little lighter and more melodic but with Maynard James Keenan as lead vocals I don't care what the genre is, I'm gonna like it. Take Puscifer for example...

Tyler O'neill called up to the biggs recently (STL). I believe he was still a teenager when he squatted 585lbs :-| ...but sure Mariners, trade him for a guy named Marco. I don't need to look into the stats, you NEVER trade a guy with power for a guy named Marco. :sad:

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/the-newest...-be-the-strongest-man-in-baseball/c-272755594

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have never seen APC live. I’ve honestly only got into them in the last few years. I’m still not into Puscifer. Had the chance to see both of them within the past few years and passed on it.

I’m a Cardinals fan, and I’m concerned with Tyler's playing time with the big club.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I'm not the biggest Tool fan but that line always make me laugh when I hear it. :)

It's very presidential.

Who were the bands you listened to growing up? The first bands I ever got into were Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots & Soundgarden. I was like obsessed with them when I was in junior high. Then the punk scene hit Cali and it was all NOFX, Rancid & Bad Religion. My taste in music has changed dramatically over the years but as I've gotten older and unwiser it's come full circle and I find myself listening to the same stuff I used to as a teenager. They don't make music like they used to anymore.

Hey, Marco has been pitching a pretty good game so far........

aaaaaaaand it's gone.

I have never seen APC live. I’ve honestly only got into them in the last few years. I’m still not into Puscifer. Had the chance to see both of them within the past few years and passed on it.

I’m a Cardinals fan, and I’m concerned with Tyler's playing time with the big club.

I only just got into APC recently too. I've been a Tool fan since the 90's but for some reason I never really decided to listen to APC during that time but a few years back when I revisited Tool after a long hiatus I gave APC a shot and really liked it. I can totally understand not liking Puscifer. They've got a really odd musical style much different than Tool & APC. I guess it's an acquired taste that's difficult to get into. If it didn't have Maynard's vocals there is no way I'd have even decided to try it. In fact, first couple times around I really hated it but then I listened to Money Shot and sorta dug it. Still can't listen to their first album.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It's very presidential.

I've gotten older and unwiser it's come full circle and I find myself listening to the same stuff I used to as a teenager. They don't make music like they used to anymore.

I would say this statement is true for me too, so I will list what I listen to now and its basically the same as years ago.

Alice in Chains, Pantera, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, The Doors, Mudhoney, TAD, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Anthrax etc etc.

The main difference from then vs now is on youtube there's a lot of meandering psychedelic space rock (not really sure what to call it) that I will listen to. Anyone who likes Tool or Black Sabbath would like it. My main problem with Tool is not that I think theyre bad, but the radio station I used to listen to would play their 700 minute songs (slight exaggeration), which would c*ck block me from the bands on the above list. :)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I would say this statement is true for me too, so I will list what I listen to now and its basically the same as years ago.

Alice in Chains, Pantera, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, The Doors, Mudhoney, TAD, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Anthrax etc etc.

The main difference from then vs now is on youtube there's a lot of meandering psychedelic space rock (not really sure what to call it) that I will listen to. Anyone who likes Tool or Black Sabbath would like it. My main problem with Tool is not that I think theyre bad, but the radio station I used to listen to would play their 700 minute songs (slight exaggeration), which would c*ck block me from the bands on the above list. :)

lol, yeah they do have some long ass songs. If you look at the back of a Tool album, you're going to find at least a few songs that are over 10 minutes long.

I've been listening to a lot of psychedelic rock/metal stuff too. Youtube likes to suggest a lot of that stuff when I'm listening to my usual jams. It's hard for me to get into newer stuff cuz there is so much out there and I really don't know where to start...so I just take youtube's advice and click on whatever they suggest. I figure we'll all be taking advice from computers in the near future anyway so why not? At least until they take over and enslave us all. Then it's up to John Connor...

Members online