Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MONDAY MORNING THREAD ***4/2/18***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Again?

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Took the 13th off of work so I can go catch a couple of ball games with my dad. The Twins are doing their Gold Glove award presentation for Buxton and Dozier that night, so that'll be pretty neat to go to. Plus, they are giving away a shirt and a hat at the two games I'll be at. The only downside is that they are playing the White Sox. Considered taking 2 days off so I could see Seattle and Houston this weekend, but wanted to save that extra day for later in the year

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
****Minnesota Twins players were upset Sunday that Baltimore Orioles catcher Chance Sisco bunted against the shift for a hit in the ninth inning of Minnesota's 7-0 victory.****

Why shouldn't Sisco be upset that they used a shift against him in the ninth? I see no problem with it!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
****Minnesota Twins players were upset Sunday that Baltimore Orioles catcher Chance Sisco bunted against the shift for a hit in the ninth inning of Minnesota's 7-0 victory.****

Why shouldn't Sisco be upset that they used a shift against him in the ninth? I see no problem with it!

As a Twins fan, I was disappointed to read all of this. If you want to play the shift, then don't get upset when the opposing players drop a bunt to get on base. Personally, I wish a lot of players would start dropping bunts when the shift is deployed, but it seems that so many players egos are too big to do so and think that they will hit through the shift

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Odd thing to get mad about. I think more players need to consider bunting vs the shift

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk