Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for 1999 & 2000 Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. I am looking to by some sealed wax boxes or cases for the following products:

2000 Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 (Hobby or Retail)
2000 Upper Deck MVP (Hobby or Retail)
2000 Fleer Ultra (Hobby or Retail)
1999 Upper Deck Series 1 or 2 (Hobby or Retail)

I have found an occasional box pop up on ebay and all of my usual wax sources are tapped out for the above. Anyone know any good sources of "older" wax from this era? Thanks!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It's amazing how hard it is to find even lesser-demand, mass-produced sets from that era. I can check my LCSes but I'm doubtful.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I still enjoy ripping packs from that era and occasionally pick up a old Stadium Club or Fleer Showcase box. Still holding on to the dream of pulling a nice co-signer in Stadium Club or 3000 hit/K club in Showcase. I don't have any of the sets you listed, but do have a few 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game boxes if you are interested.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
It is weird how little they show up. I'd love to rip 6 or 20 hobby boxes of 1999 Fleer Tradition trying for Starting 9s but they just don't seem to show up much.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I'll be scouting for deals on wax from this era at the National. I wouldn't mind splitting some boxes/cases of some product we agree on if anyone else is attending.

Members online