Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 4/6/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Most days he's still trying to make it out of bed!!!!

ypQ0j15.jpg

LOL!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Cold and snowy here today after being in the 50's and 60's the last 2 days. Went down to the local coffee shop/bar for Local Jam Night with Jayme's brother. We are both friends with the bartender so we were behind the counter for most of the night. Nursing a small hangover today, not too bad, just a small headache is all. It was supposed to be until 10, but everybody kept jamming and drinking so I didn't get home until around midnight. Just spent 2.5 hours out loading 3 containers in the cold.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
D-Backs are 6-1 & Braves are 4-2.

I always wake up happy when my teams are doing well.

My family did a pool for the baseball season, winner takes all. $20 per team and you got a random team. There were some leftovers so I grabbed a 2nd team. I got the Dbacks and Braves for my teams. My wife got stuck with the Padres though. My uncle that set the whole thing up somehow managed to get the Dodgers and the Nationals.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
busy morning ; two trips to other side of town ^%&*. forgot part of paperwork ref wreck . Should be ready for stadium next week .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My family did a pool for the baseball season, winner takes all. $20 per team and you got a random team. There were some leftovers so I grabbed a 2nd team. I got the Dbacks and Braves for my teams. My wife got stuck with the Padres though. My uncle that set the whole thing up somehow managed to get the Dodgers and the Nationals.

Uncle Shifty should be investigated!

Members online

Latest posts