Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Decipher this seller response... I'm fascinated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So there's an oddly listed rare card that I'm interested in. The catch is that the shipping is $10.

So I messaged him and asked, "Is shipping really $10 for this card or is that an error from other stuff you're selling? If not an error, what kind of shopping do you get for $10 because the listing says economy shipping?"

His response #1
Yes.. yes it’s included tracking sign Thank you to you on

His response #2
GYou have the price includes a tracking number and I signature your noon church thank you for looking

Obviously, this is a red flag and ridiculous amount for US shipping. But he's only got a couple negs and it would almost be fun to see what happens...

So what is your interpretation of what he said? :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
1. It includes tracking and signature confirmation

2. You have the price ($10) which includes a tracking number, and he will sign your noon church (not sure what a noon church is)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
noon church = insurance, perhaps? Or he's offering a nooner behind the church. Either way, good luck! :p

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Noon church sucks. It's all young families with crying little kids that couldn't get their asses up and in the car before 11:30. Plus some hipster with a guitar ruining my church hymns. Better paying a few bucks more for 8:00AM church where you get your choice of seating and mass is 15 minutes shorter.

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
I’ve seen some sellers list crazy shipping prices on cards I’m not interested in so I sent one a message asking if he hand delivers the card. He asked why I asked that and that’s when I said he was charging too much for shipping. He said he forgot to change it when he listed another item!

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
58% of one guys bids with this seller, only sports card item they've bid on. Seems legit to me.....

Scott F

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I hope that bidder e***t gets greedy, puts in one more bid, and ends up being the high bidder. The seller would probably say that the winner didn't pay and then offer it to the other guy for his previous high bid. Shady business...

Members online

Latest posts