Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Charlie Blackmon Topps Chrome Gold Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
So Charlie Blackmon was late to the Topps Chrome product. His first Topps Chrome card wasn't until 2015, and he only has 3 Topps Chrome cards total. I've picked up his Gold Refractors each year and just now noticed that I have the serial #19/50 (jersey #) of each copy! Anyone else out there have something unique in their collection like this?

p7cMlm3h.jpg

hEkHgFch.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Coincidence?

Not sure about a coincidence but short term memory could be in play. :mrgreen:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet Naztys.

I was at Fri/Sat games (still had my nuts after the home opener's 25 degree weather, but just barely).

More psyched to be visiting my brother in DC this coming weekend, with tickets to Fri/Sat Rox-Nats games.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Sweet Naztys.

I was at Fri/Sat games (still had my nuts after the home opener's 25 degree weather, but just barely).

More psyched to be visiting my brother in DC this coming weekend, with tickets to Fri/Sat Rox-Nats games.

Heh, that's funny. I'm in DC Weds - Sat as well to watch my niece defend her thesis for her Master's @ U of Maryland. I was gonna try to go to the game on either Thurs or Fri.

Members online