Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird places of leaving your cards that you will neve get back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Title said all. Just got back New Orleans and I realized I forgot pack of cards I bought at LCS inside the rental car console.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Sat 2 50 count plastic cases full of 1977 topps full of stars on a ledge in our basement in 1987. We were putting up new walls and I forgot them. My buddy said you want to rip the wall out to get them. They are still there! We moved to Florida in 1994.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Sat 2 50 count plastic cases full of 1977 topps full of stars on a ledge in our basement in 1987. We were putting up new walls and I forgot them. My buddy said you want to rip the wall out to get them. They are still there! We moved to Florida in 1994.
Now THAT's hilarious yet tragic at the same time. Where did you used to live?

Wasn't there a story many years ago about a family that was remodeling an old house and found some tobacco cards or old Goudeys stuffed in a wall?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Now THAT's hilarious yet tragic at the same time. Where did you used to live?

Wasn't there a story many years ago about a family that was remodeling an old house and found some tobacco cards or old Goudeys stuffed in a wall?

Elgin IL. Lived in an old Victorian.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sadly I was in a house with one of the worst kinds of toxic black mold. Had to throw a lot of childhood stuff that was in that closet, baseball cards included. I don't think there were any big dollar cards but it was more of a nostalgia loss.

Lesson learned, just because you don't see a problem doesn't mean it can't exist.... now I have a dehumidifier.

Members online