Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hey, guys. I've been hanging around COMC looking to fill cheap holes in my PC. I've got some store credit but haven't bought anything yet, mainly because I'm not 100% sure of a few things as a buyer...maybe you can help with questions I couldn't find in their FAQ or tutorials.

1. If I buy several cards and aren't ready to ship until I get enough to be worth it, do they store the cards in my account for free until I'm ready to have them shipped to me?
2. When I get ready to have them sent to me, it looks like economy shipping is a flat $3.99 for an unspecified number of cards. Anyone know what the upper limits may be? Can I have 1000 commons sent for the same flat, economy $3.99 shipping?
3. The seller's tutorial says that the buyer pays $.25/raw card for shipping. So every raw card I buy will have $.25 tacked onto it?

Thank you for any answers or experiences you can share!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
1) Yes, free for buyers until you decide to ship

2) I've shipped around 130 standard-sized cards with economy shipping

3) Nope - you pay the $3.99 or whatever.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
1) Yes, free for buyers until you decide to ship

2) I've shipped around 130 standard-sized cards with economy shipping

3) Nope - you pay the $3.99 or whatever.

The second and third points only apply to Simplified Shipping Mode. If you are in Simplified Shipping Mode, you pay the 25 cents on the front end of each card purchase and $3.99 to ship at the back end. If you are in Advanced Reselling Mode, you dont pay the 25 cents when you purchase the card so you have to pay it at the time of shipping.

Jul 22, 2016
So if you buy 100 cards it’s 25.00 dollars plus 3.99 for shipping when all is said and done? The only difference is when you pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
So if you buy 100 cards it’s 25.00 dollars plus 3.99 for shipping when all is said and done? The only difference is when you pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is correct. Advanced Reselling Mode is really just for the flippers. You don't pay the 25 cents because you are never going to have it delivered anyway.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
The second and third points only apply to Simplified Shipping Mode. If you are in Simplified Shipping Mode, you pay the 25 cents on the front end of each card purchase and $3.99 to ship at the back end. If you are in Advanced Reselling Mode, you dont pay the 25 cents when you purchase the card so you have to pay it at the time of shipping.
So the $.25 is already factored in when you browse cards to purchase in Simplified Shipping mode? (example: a card listed for $1 in Simplified Mode would show as $.75 in Advance Reselling mode)
I bought a few cards for around $1 each and I didn't see anywhere that it added $.25/card...even when I proceed to "Request Shipment".

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
So the $.25 is already factored in when you browse cards to purchase in Simplified Shipping mode? (example: a card listed for $1 in Simplified Mode would show as $.75 in Advance Reselling mode)
I bought a few cards for around $1 each and I didn't see anywhere that it added $.25/card...even when I proceed to "Request Shipment".

That is correct.

Members online