Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CISCOKID IS BACK !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Hi fellow traders hope you all haven't missed me too much :) . Hope you all have been well . Im reaching out to you guys/gals for advice on how to go about selling all my cards . What sites , trading , selling eBay etc. Ive been out of the trading/buying game for way to long to remember or to start remembering all the sites Ive been on thru the years . Ill be here and other sites selling everything i have PC non PC so If you remember or know of what my collection contains please reach out and send me a message . It will be a lot of work but it must be done :)

boxes upon boxes to sort thru but all will be posted on the trade/sell threads , it will take me a few days to get everything set up as far as going thru the stuff , resetting paypal etc

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
COMC seems to still be popular. Only downside is that your cards are tied up in their warehouse. Ebay is pretty solid, too.

brooklonsfinest

Aug 10, 2017
Hey Cisco...if your the same person from Youtube that posted all of the video at PJ's just want to say I have enjoyed all of your videos. You have def pulled lots of heat out of boxes there. Sorry to see you leave the hobby, but I am sure you are moving on to greener pastures.

Members online