Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ***4/15/18*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning! Rain heading our way too, but we were able to get some fishing in yesterday.
ewuBJARl.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys. More maintenance this morning. I’ve worked so much this weekend that I’m taking Friday off.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Man, was that a brutal Blaster box.

I got a 2017 Donruss blaster. My jersey card was a Marlins reliever I've never heard of. Only 2 inserts: a Matt Holiday stat line /461 and a Magenta back '83D Tanaka.

Usually a BIG fan of the Donruss base set but man, this one was a clunker...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all. lazy Saturday so trying to make it a point to get out today. sun is out so should be easy.
last week at my job upcoming before I take 3 weeks off. cannot wait!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Still snowed in? Looked like a mess on the news. 100 people stranded on the road, was that real or just an exaggeration?
It was real, but we were kinda on the edge of the storm. I never heard an exact number, but we got 5-8 inches and most of it has melted off by now. We had a 10 inch drift in front of our house from it blowing over the house, is say it's down to about 2-3 inches in that spot now

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online