Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Minor League Daily Thread - 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Looks good

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Supak has a really strange body type. Almost looks like he has a beer gut. His fastball sat in the low 90's, decent breaking ball, but his out pitch seemed to be a nice change that he rode in on left handers. I see a future reliever profile. More of a "Hey, it's 8-3, let's bring a guy in to get some work." I wasn't that impressed to be honest.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Supak has a really strange body type. Almost looks like he has a beer gut. His fastball sat in the low 90's, decent breaking ball, but his out pitch seemed to be a nice change that he rode in on left handers. I see a future reliever profile. More of a "Hey, it's 8-3, let's bring a guy in to get some work." I wasn't that impressed to be honest.
I'm really learning my lesson about scouting stat lines. I have seen pitchers who looked great in person with not so great lines. Thanks for your post, eyes can definitely tell a different story.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Juan soto was 4/5 with an RBI and 2 walks in a double header last night...that's 12 walks and 7 k's on the season and he's still 19.
OK, we get it. You're gonna make a killing flipping is stuff. Just don't forget it will be under Trump not Obama, playa

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
OK, we get it. You're gonna make a killing flipping is stuff. Just don't forget it will be under Trump not Obama, playa

He went there. ::facepalm:: Please post that stuff on the general boards. Thanks.

Members online