Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sixers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcgdodge

Sep 29, 2014
I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I took my son to a 6ers game last week and I've been watching the playoffs.

I'm a big fan of Embiid and Simmons! The future is looking up.

Anyone else watching?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The sixers are very fun to watch. Would be get if they can get deep into the playoffs, only to get swept in the finals by the warriors

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Used to be you could sit courtside for $50 per. Now double face value.

When I first saw Simmons was at the International Games at 17 and he was best player on court in every game. Unreal.

But I've always said #tradetheprocess , preferably for an All-Star scoring guard and a defensive/rebounding center, before he breaks down all the way.

They match up pretty well with everybody in the East before the Rockets smoke 'em...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Rough game tonight for 76ers and Simmons. They blew a 22 point lead and Simmons scored 1 point tonight and had 5 turnovers. Glad the series is going back to Philly. Go 76ers!

rcgdodge

Sep 29, 2014
Yeah, rough start to the 2nd round. Almost glad I missed the game, giving up a 22 point lead is hard to watch.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Oh well.

Overall a great year. Plus, they have plenty of cap space and young talent to offer a superstar to get him to come into town...

Members online