Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sean Manaea tosses first no-hitter of 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I hope that's on eBay!!! I had a prizm auto I included free in a trade a few months back...damn it

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Amazing how a team that has been leading the league in nearly every offensive category in baseball can be no hit but a guy with a .500 career record and lifetime era of nearly 4....

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Amazing how a team that has been leading the league in nearly every offensive category in baseball can be no hit but a guy with a .500 career record and lifetime era of nearly 4....

Numbers of a young aggressive pitcher. He has good stuff and a bright career. His numbers are nothing more than him finding his way, he will certainly lower those career averages over time.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

But he's been very impressive since about halfway through last season.

And did get the benefit of a "generous" call on an umpire review overturning a possible infield hit...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
List your Bowman chrome autos....... never mind

Not surprised Topps has no cert autos - he's not a Yankee or Met.

Topps needs to move HQ to Wichita, KS or something where all their employees would know more about MLB than just the mets and yankees.

Members online