Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 4/22/18 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, spent some time volunteering at the local MS Walk this morning with some people from work, had something else planned but the timing didn't work out, now I've got an afternoon with nothing to do...niiiice

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all!
In eastern Washington for the week. picked up the new ride in Portland yesterday and drove to my grandmas. no better feeling than the feel of being home.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Mike Schmidt just said on-air his arm is do torn up he has to toss his First Pitch from halfway.

Kind of sad to see.

For those too young to see him, as good as his power was, his defense was just as good. First guy I know of that barehanded slow grounders at third...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Left at noon for a game in Winston Salem - hour drive - was given three free tickets at gate = 39. saved . I had been told not a fan friendly stadium = VERY TRUE . Tenth inning lady sits down " in reserved " seating table ---- maybe several hundred people left in stadium and plenty of tables NOT being used usher told her couldn't sit there . What really got me was ushers telling "under 5 year olds " they couldn't be in area near field . Don't you tell my kids !!!!!! Tell me-[ these not my kids] . That did get me upset . Concessions closed near 7th inning - went to TEN . Old team sets $12.00 !!!! First and LAST time there for awhile .

Members online

Latest posts