Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's BGS Group Sub Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hello Guys

It's time to get those cards submitted to BGS fresh off your 2018 Bowman Ripping.

We are doing a big group submission on the boards.

You will send to Georgia and we will mail to BGS.

Then we will break down the order and send you your section.

Pricing is as follows.

$11 per card with $1.50 per auto. 30 day submission time. We need a minimum of 200 cards to pull this off.

Each submitter will also include a $7 shipping charge that will cover a portion of the shipping fees to BGS and back to you.

Your friendly administrators will cover the rest of the shipping costs. 5/21 is the deadline to have the cards in my hand to ship to BGS. ALL TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED FOR PUBLIC VIEW.

Ship to

Chris Gilmore
2505 Braselton Highway
Buford, GA 30519

Please note the new deadline of 6/11

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
For first time submitters is there anything else we should know? I've never sent out for grading but I have a few vintage cards I'd be interested in submitting.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
For first time submitters is there anything else we should know? I've never sent out for grading but I have a few vintage cards I'd be interested in submitting.

Older cards usually go the PSA route whereas newer go to BGS... only matters if you want to resell though.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

How many times a year are you trying to do this?

Members online

Latest posts