Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MORNING THREAD *********** 4/25/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all! Got some player breaks today in Bowman. I guess I'm drinking the kool aid cuz I'm about this new release

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all.

Morning all!

Pretty hard to avoid "Infinity War" spoilers...

I'm doing whatever I can not to read anything about the movie. I'll be going Saturday afternoon. The local pizza joint is a comic book/super hero theme and they've teamed up with the local theater to do a special 1:00 PM showing Saturday. For $12 (normal movie ticket is $8) you get into the movie, a pop, popcorn, and a slice of pizza. I thought it was pretty cool for the two local businesses to team up for this

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all.

I'm doing whatever I can not to read anything about the movie. I'll be going Saturday afternoon. The local pizza joint is a comic book/super hero theme and they've teamed up with the local theater to do a special 1:00 PM showing Saturday. For $12 (normal movie ticket is $8) you get into the movie, a pop, popcorn, and a slice of pizza. I thought it was pretty cool for the two local businesses to team up for this

That is pretty cool, and at least for around here seems like a steal for a movie...and all the extras

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I guess my kid has been watching He-Man on Netflix at my parents when they watch him, and he wanted to watch it today. It was one of my favorites as a kid, but wow, it is terrible! Lol.

And I didn’t realize Battle Cats Name when not being Battle Cat was Cringer....

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That is pretty cool, and at least for around here seems like a steal for a movie...and all the extras

I like the guy that owns the pizza joint. It's actually located in the small town 20 miles north of here, but I'm up there for work quite a bit and that's where Jayme teaches as well. But I just think it's pretty cool for two local businesses to team up for an event like this. The theater isn't one of the big chains, it's owned by a local couple here. They have 4 theaters total, but one of them is the drive-in here in town, and Alliance is the largest community that they are in (8,500 pop)

So I guess my kid has been watching He-Man on Netflix at my parents when they watch him, and he wanted to watch it today. It was one of my favorites as a kid, but wow, it is terrible! Lol.

Haha, I've done that with some of the shows from the 90's that I watched when I was a kid. Watched a couple episodes of a few different shows and was trying to figure out how I could watch some of those shows lol.

MashingDingers

Apr 23, 2018
Good morning everyone! Big card arriving today.......I will just give a hint, it rhymes with...............................cookie.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cold , cloudy when I left for stadium so only 1/2 items inside . Then it cleared off and warmed up . IDIOT here put a box on glasses so after first game --kids gone - I packed up for repair . Didn't help that health issues made me need to go home .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon all, terrible weather here today. I traded my car for an ark so I can get home. At least no games have been cancelled so far today!

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

I bought the whole series on DVD a while back in an impulse Amazon flash sale buy. It did not age well at all. Thank God I didn't pay much for it.

Members online