Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 116

Thread: Topps Living Set running thread

  1. #31
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,991
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Ronald Acuna - Topps Living Set Card #19 - Print Run: 46809

    That is over 2 1/2 times the print run of the Ohtani RC, which was previously the highest.
    More popular than Ohtani cuz he's the GOAT!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  2. #32
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no Acuna cards in hand yet for me.

    Here is the Devers currently being offered.

    https://www.topps.com/living-set/liv...el-devers.html

  3. #33
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,571
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't have my Acuna yet, but I got a ship notify yesterday.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  4. #34
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    I don't have my Acuna yet, but I got a ship notify yesterday.
    From seller in the OP? That's who I ordered from.

  5. #35
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,571
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    From seller in the OP? That's who I ordered from.
    yep same seller
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  6. #36
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    yep same seller
    Cool, I'll be looking out to see when mine ship. Post yours, if you have a chance, when you get them.

  7. #37
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,571
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Cool, I'll be looking out to see when mine ship. Post yours, if you have a chance, when you get them.
    will do Warren
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  8. #38
    Senior Member dano7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    7,674
     mantle7man
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine arrived from Topps last week!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

  9. #39
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dano7 View Post
    Mine arrived from Topps last week!
    Nice, are you happy with the condition and centering? How many?

  10. #40
    Senior Member dano7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    7,674
     mantle7man
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Nice, are you happy with the condition and centering? How many?
    I got 5. All are excellently centered. Very pleased with them!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

  11. #41
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,991
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    From seller in the OP? That's who I ordered from.
    I ordered from the same guy too & haven't received a shipping notification as of yet.

    It shows my estimated delivery as May 18-May 25
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  12. #42
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dano7 View Post
    I got 5. All are excellently centered. Very pleased with them!
    Very nice. Going after any others this season? Perhaps Torres, if/when that happens?

    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I ordered from the same guy too & haven't received a shipping notification as of yet.

    It shows my estimated delivery as May 18-May 25
    Same as mine and of this morning they still have not been posted as shipped.

  13. #43
    Senior Member dano7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    7,674
     mantle7man
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Very nice. Going after any others this season? Perhaps Torres, if/when that happens?



    Same as mine and of this morning they still have not been posted as shipped.
    I will definitely go after Yankees!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

  14. #44
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,991
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone else get the same message I received from twinsjake this morning?

    I finished processing on these Living set cards, unfortunately the quality received from Topps is not up to par with the quality of card suitable for customer distribution. As a result there will regrettably be a delay while I send these back to Topps for replacement. They are very good about correcting their mistakes, it just takes time. Last Living cards I had replaced took about 2 weeks. Hoping for a similar turnaround this time. Speaking to my Topps rep again on Monday. You will receive it as soon as possible. Any questions or concerns I can help with please don't hesitate. I can't attach a picture every single message, 1 at a time, over and over so here's a link to a tweet I made showing the poor quality. https://twitter.com/TwinsJake/status/998210387110760448
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  15. #45
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Did anyone else get the same message I received from twinsjake this morning?

    I finished processing on these Living set cards, unfortunately the quality received from Topps is not up to par with the quality of card suitable for customer distribution. As a result there will regrettably be a delay while I send these back to Topps for replacement. They are very good about correcting their mistakes, it just takes time. Last Living cards I had replaced took about 2 weeks. Hoping for a similar turnaround this time. Speaking to my Topps rep again on Monday. You will receive it as soon as possible. Any questions or concerns I can help with please don't hesitate. I can't attach a picture every single message, 1 at a time, over and over so here's a link to a tweet I made showing the poor quality. https://twitter.com/TwinsJake/status/998210387110760448
    Yes, I got the same message over the weekend. I was hoping to get them before the BGS group sub but that is not going to happen.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •