Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Living Set running thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Putting the set together?

unless I can grab the few I need at a reasonable cost sure.. if not I'll simply keep getting the new offering until I can't anymore or the artist or art changes and I don't like it. you can see in some of them the artist didn't have a full scheduled amount of time to get them done. they look hurried and don't have the depth that others do. Acuna, Albies in this week's offering for example.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I've been impressed with all of the artwork for these cards, except for the Devers, though I do not have any in hand.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I picked up a few.

Do you see much movement being the PR is over 14K? I'm still undecided if I'm going to grab any.

Still haven't received my Acuna's from twinsjake....

Nothing on my end either, though I expect it to be a while being he is waiting on replacements.

I ordered the Albies rookie from the Spring Training set from him...never got it. Asked for and received my refund.

This makes me a bit nervous because I would rather have the cards I paid for than a refund.

Underwhelmed???? Gleyber bro! The greatest player of the next generation.

Largest PR of this year's set?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I just want to say this thread should have been called "Living Thread" not "Running Thread."

Members online