Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Living Set running thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not the biggest fan of art cards but I'm a huge fan of art cards gone wrong, here is one of my favorites.

s-l225.jpg

postion: pitcher
born: 1983, planet Gelgamek

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Not the biggest fan of art cards but I'm a huge fan of art cards gone wrong, here is one of my favorites.

View attachment 80217

postion: pitcher
born: 1983, planet Gelgamek

I'm awaiting the first ever artwork "group" card of Pete Lac0ck, Dickie Thon, Dick Pole, Johnny "Ugly" Dickshot & Dick Padden

I'm also chasing it's (more feminine) subset group artwork card of ***** Tebeau, Rusty Kuntz & Cannonball Titcomb

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm awaiting the first ever artwork "group" card of Pete Lac0ck, Dickie Thon, Dick Pole, Johnny "Ugly" Dickshot & Dick Padden

I'm also chasing it's (more feminine) subset group artwork card of ***** Tebeau, Rusty Kuntz & Cannonball Titcomb

:lol:

Don't forget Candy Cummings, the one "funny name guy" who was actually really good.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I got my Acuna RC's a few days ago, from the seller in the OP. They are all clean and nicely centered. I really appreciate the seller getting replacements from Topps of the ones that were of lesser quality. I also ordered five of the Torres RC's but am passing on this week's offerings. I hope they do a Soto soon.

Acuna Topps Living RC.JPG

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I've heard good things about this guy, might be worth picking up this week.

jrbd.png

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
picked up the trio. the art is amazing when the artist has time to fully render the images. you can tell on the Acuna, devers, Torres and a couple others topps was trying to capitalize on the hot player and the guy did a great job on short notice bit they are lacking compared to others.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Has anyone here had issues with what they've received from Topps? Last week I got 3 sets when I only ordered 1, this week I only received 1 card (#35) when I ordered the 3 card set plus 2 extra Gleyber Torres cards.

I just emailed back to my order confirmation email, any other suggestions?

Scott F

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Has anyone here had issues with what they've received from Topps? Last week I got 3 sets when I only ordered 1, this week I only received 1 card (#35) when I ordered the 3 card set plus 2 extra Gleyber Torres cards.

I just emailed back to my order confirmation email, any other suggestions?

Scott F

I bought the bundle with Torres and I received 3 packages...each one contained just one card from the bundle. What a waste on Topps' end. Never had this happen before.

Members online

Latest posts