Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Living Set running thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crowhop

Aug 8, 2008
Bedford Falls
Topps Living is the Bizarro World wherein Nick Markakis is the GOAT.

iOZWbe8.png

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Not surprising considering what the first couple 2016 Topps Now cards sell for, or the other super low print runs. People always miss these things then freak out.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Looks like all the auto's are sold out, I haven't given this much attention but wow

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Thanks for the heads up and the link. I bought just one for the PC. Hard to beat $5 shipped for an Acuna RC.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I'm crazy obviously but I'm going to just collect this "set". Haven't missed a week yet and the cards are pretty decent in hand as well.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Chris, thanks for the heads up! Which seller do you trust the most from the options to buy this Acuna? I'm a little skeptical because the seller aren't getting the cards in for 2-3 weeks and by the time I would receive them I might be out of my return window.
plmk
Thanks,
Dan

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Chris, thanks for the heads up! Which seller do you trust the most from the options to buy this Acuna? I'm a little skeptical because the seller aren't getting the cards in for 2-3 weeks and by the time I would receive them I might be out of my return window.
plmk
Thanks,
Dan

Just buy it directly from the Topps website.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
plmk
Thanks,
Dan

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2018-Topps-L...rentrq:09a1c5e51630aca4ad6998cbffffd493|iid:1

This guy has good track record.

And I don’t buy direct because I only want the acuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
https://m.ebay.com/itm/2018-Topps-L...rentrq:09a1c5e51630aca4ad6998cbffffd493|iid:1

This guy has good track record.

And I don’t buy direct because I only want the acuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Whew! I was starting to worry for a sec after what chromerookies said but that's the same guy I bought mine from & I trust you know what you're doing. Plus I know you'll refund my money just in case he doesn't deliver. BTW, have I ever told you what nice eyes you have ;)

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I'm a little skeptical because the seller aren't getting the cards in for 2-3 weeks and by the time I would receive them I might be out of my return window.

That seller has the highest feedback that I have found flipping these, at market pricing. If I'm not mistaken, the return window is now 90 days, but I am not certain as I have never had to use it. Please someone correct me if that is incorrect.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Ronald Acuna - Topps Living Set Card #19 - Print Run: 46809

That is over 2 1/2 times the print run of the Ohtani RC, which was previously the highest.

Members online

Latest posts