Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD *********** 4/27/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, I'm working this weekend, that unfortunately means this Friday is meaningless to me. Everyone else enjoy the feeling.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Loaded and unloaded a couple of trucks this morning already. Woke up about 3:30 and was up for a couple of hours this morning so I'm dragging a bit. The boss is heading to our other locations today. With a couple of other coworkers shuffled around today, it's only the secretary, me, and then the annoying accountant in the office for the day.

Went to Bingo Night, which is a fundraiser for Jayme's 6th graders. I only won once, but my grandma ended up winning 3 times. What was great though was my prize pack contained a hat for another local co-op and then a 1:32 model of a 1918 Texaco Gas flatbed. It was great because I got a hat for a competitor and then the co-op I work for sells Cenex gas. Thought about wearing the hat to work and putting the truck on my desk at work for decoration too. But I figured it would be frowned upon :lol:

Members online