Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 NSCC E-Topps E-Convention cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SecondToNone

Mar 26, 2013
Elmhurst, Illinois
Did anyone else collect the 2007 E-Topps Cleveland Convention cards? I am trying to put together a definitive checklist, but they are relatively hard to find so I'm having trouble. The promos were from the Cards That Never Were Series and were available for 5 players: Stan Musial, Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, & Ryne Sandberg. There is the relatively easy to find regular promos with "The National" in black ink on the card face. There were also a series with differing foil stamped guitars. The are incased cased cards, with either 1 of 25 or 1 of 10 on the case label. The cards themselves are not serialized or stamped to mark run qty.
Here is what I have: (25 of each guitar type and each different color.)
EXPL - Black, Blue, Bronze, Green, Gold, Green, Red, Silver
Fly V - Black, Blue, Bronze, Green, Gold, Green, Red, Silver
LES P - Black, Blue, Bronze, Green, Gold, Green, Red, Silver
San II - Black, Blue, Bronze, Green, Gold, Green, Red, Silver
SG - Black, Blue, Bronze, Green, Gold, Green, Red, Silver

I am unsure about the gold (1 of 10) cards. I have only scene a couple for a couple of the guitar foils. Is each of the guitar foils available in gold as well (for each color of foil?)

Any help would be appreciated.

May 27, 2023
PA
I own The Collector Connection, we just got in an Etopps Classic #70 From the Cleveland Convention in 2007 Santana II Gold which IS stamped a 1/1 over the guitar emblem.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Scans are always helpful. Maybe people have seen them, but don't know what they were? I have no idea what you are talking about myself, so I can't even picture what you are looking for.

Members online