Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'd say pulling four Ohtanis from a Diamond Kings blaster is pretty good!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Well, my Target is cleaned out now. Bowman is all gone--I got the last blaster, 3 fat packs and 3 multi packs. More on that later--and two Diamond King blasters. (also all gone.)

First DK blaster was okay. Couple of variations and inserts, dual GU of an Oakland pitcher (name and card escapes me for the moment.) Retail only bonus pack has a Mantle insert, a blue framed and an artist proof. Got Ichiro framed and a Maris #/99 Proof. Second one had the Ohtanis.

20180428_203954.jpg

Bonus pack had a nice Trout Proof. And I got another GU. 2 for 2 on GU from Blasters.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Well, my Target is cleaned out now. Bowman is all gone--I got the last blaster, 3 fat packs and 3 multi packs. More on that later--and two Diamond King blasters. (also all gone.)

First DK blaster was okay. Couple of variations and inserts, dual GU of an Oakland pitcher (name and card escapes me for the moment.) Retail only bonus pack has a Mantle insert, a blue framed and an artist proof. Got Ichiro framed and a Maris #/99 Proof. Second one had the Ohtanis.

View attachment 79511

Bonus pack had a nice Trout Proof. And I got another GU. 2 for 2 on GU from Blasters.

Trout and GU. 20180428_204401.jpg