Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 2004 prestige ben roethlisberger beckett authenticated auto (buyback) 22/25 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
another very nice and seldom seen item made its way to my table last weekend and once again , as much as i'd LOVE to add it to the PC , it really needs to go....

the card is a 2004 prestige ben roethlisberger rookie bought back by beckett and re-issued as an authenticated autograph edition with a print run of 25...this one is numbered 22/25...i admit i have almost no info on this beckett authenticated auto edition program so i honestly don't know how many players are involved or if they are all numbered the same....

will probably be listing it on ebay sometime very late tonight (or at least within the next 48-72 hours) but wanted to post it here (along with one other site i use regularly) first for two reasons : 1) to see if anyone here has any useful info on realistic value (the only other i've ever seen is currently live on ebay with a BIN of 400) and 2) to see if anyone here cares to make an offer before it goes to the bay ...

soooo....any opinions or interest ?

ps - to comply with the TOS regarding all items for sale having asking prices posted , i'm just going to use the same price as the one listed on ebay currently : 399.99 OBO

bpyY1v9.jpg

Last edited:

Members online