Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: Hello from COMC.com

  1. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a good thread as I have a lot of same questions as I use comc as well


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  2. #47
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,238
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I for one would like to say thank you for joining and taking the time to answer questions. I don’t have a question at the current time but I appreciate your willingness and openness to help out


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  3. #48
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,066
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I for one would like to say thank you for joining and taking the time to answer questions. I don’t have a question at the current time but I appreciate your willingness and openness to help out
    I second that. James is helpful AND can take a punch!!!

  4. #49
    Junior Member Letch77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, James @COMC_James,
    If you elect to receive a toploader for oversized/jumbo cards, do they put them in an appropriately-sized penny sleeve and then the toploader? Is that option still $0.25 regardless of size?
    Thanks!!!
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,387
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another question for @COMC_James:

    Often I like to add multiple items from a seller into my cart so that I can keep up with what I may want to purchase in the future. However, the site does not allow you to offer on less than all of the cards in your cart from a particular seller. Is this something that can be added, so that I don't have to clear out my cart, make the offer and then re-add all of the items on whcih I did not offer? That would certainly make things more efficient on my end.

    Also, is there a way to have your cart saved on your profile so that it can be consistent across multiple devices? My carts on my home and office computers and my phone are all different because of this.

    Thanks

  6. #51
    Junior Member MatthewN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Coralville, IA
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sale started there today. Picked up some stuff that had been on my watch list for months and was so heavily discounted that it was at an appropriate price.

    Big fan of COMC for the quality scans of each individual card. Has helped me pick up a bunch of very minor variations through the last few years. Other sites, I would've been guessing or buying in bulk and hoping to get lucky.
    Collector of Kirby Puckett cards (2,000+ different, primary focus on Pre-1999 cards), Benj Sampson, Scott Stahoviak, Billy Beane, Al Newman, and Metrodome game/stadium used artifacts.

  7. #52
    COMC Verified Staff COMC_James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    13
     comc_consignment
     CheckOutMyCards
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    Hi, James @COMC_James,
    If you elect to receive a toploader for oversized/jumbo cards, do they put them in an appropriately-sized penny sleeve and then the toploader? Is that option still $0.25 regardless of size?
    Thanks!!!
    Yes, the toploader option is $0.25 regardless of the size. We’ll sleeve an item if those supplies are available for that size. Worst case scenario, we will ship the item in an oversized top loader for obscure sized items.

    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Another question for @COMC_James:
    Often I like to add multiple items from a seller into my cart so that I can keep up with what I may want to purchase in the future. However, the site does not allow you to offer on less than all of the cards in your cart from a particular seller. Is this something that can be added, so that I don't have to clear out my cart, make the offer and then re-add all of the items on whcih I did not offer? That would certainly make things more efficient on my end.
    Also, is there a way to have your cart saved on your profile so that it can be consistent across multiple devices? My carts on my home and office computers and my phone are all different because of this.
    Thanks
    This is very valid feedback, and I’ll pass it along to the appropriate department. For the time being, a decent work around for this and for the cart being device specific (rather than account specific) would be to add cards that you’re potentially interested in buying in the future to your account watch list, as opposed to using the shopping cart for that functionality.
    Social Media Coordinator | www.COMC.com
    Staff@COMC.com
    The Safe & Easy Way to Buy & Sell Collectibles

  8. #53
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,697
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So mines more of a suggestion than anything.

    Instagram is working with embedded payments. Would be cool to see COMC take the lead on getting sports cards for sale on that site the right way.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  9. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    1,258
     tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got email from COMC about spring clean up time........did some checking.....and the prices look the same as before....Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

  10. #55
    Senior Member WaxPax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Always Baseball....Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,639
     bossshark2001
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I wanted to do a port sale, is it just the $10/wk listing fee or are there charges when a sale is completed?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Senior Member WaxPax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Always Baseball....Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,639
     bossshark2001
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, do the cards just move and the account remains empty once the port sells?

    I can then add new cards correct, just like starting up.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    COMC Verified Staff COMC_James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    13
     comc_consignment
     CheckOutMyCards
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    So mines more of a suggestion than anything.

    Instagram is working with embedded payments. Would be cool to see COMC take the lead on getting sports cards for sale on that site the right way.
    Excellent suggestion. I believe I saw this feature in action on an ad for Mothers Day cards. We are always looking for ways to improve accessibility and ease-of-use, so this is definitely something that we'll keep an eye on as it progresses.



    Quote Originally Posted by WaxPax View Post
    If I wanted to do a port sale, is it just the $10/wk listing fee or are there charges when a sale is completed?

    Also, do the cards just move and the account remains empty once the port sells?

    I can then add new cards correct, just like starting up.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    The cost of doing a port sale is $10/week. Once the items sells, you retain control of your account, and any items sold in the port sale are removed from your inventory. At that point, you could price more items from your inventory manager for sale, and initiate another port sale if you'd like.
    Social Media Coordinator | www.COMC.com
    Staff@COMC.com
    The Safe & Easy Way to Buy & Sell Collectibles

  13. #58
    Senior Member notjomommasclint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a forehead south of your moms belly button
    Posts
    7,180
     venomous4545
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome I love comc!


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    I'm not a hater!!! I'm a counter hype specialist

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,850
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Got email from COMC about spring clean up time........did some checking.....and the prices look the same as before....
    +1. It's almost like all the email blasters made it to buyers like me but not the sellers.

    I did find a few cards at okay prices for my niche collection so I added to cart and purchased.

  15. #60
    Senior Member WaxPax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Always Baseball....Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,639
     bossshark2001
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any thought of having Trade options in addition to sales? Also is there a phone app in the works?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •