Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew May 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Pujols got a 3 million bonus for getting that hit.

Highest grossing hit of all time?

Did Bonds have a bonus for any of his HR achievements?

Pujols just drove in 2 runs with a single. 2000 rbi > 3000 hits... and he is on his way to that too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Right now I'm watching something called "Extreme Chickfights" I'm only 2 minutes in and I've already predicted the 4 things that would happen:

1. Ghetto ass ladies with no technique wailing on each other.
2. Nobody listening to/obeying the referee.
3. One girls boob falls out
4. The MC wants to steal attention/make everything about himself.

:rolleyes:

I won't even post this sht, if you want a link PM me.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Congrats to Pujols for getting knock #3000. I've always been a big fan of his, even when he went out west. And another congrats goes to the Dodgers pitching staff tonight. I'm sure Gilmo's weenie wiggled when Buehler became part of a combined no hitter.

Matt Harvey getting DFA'd. LOL. I thought he was supposed to be a real star pitcher. I've seen little leaguers with better stuff!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
5. A lady that doesn't get punched in the mouth and has a mouthguard in stops due to a "loose tooth" :-|

Matt Harvey getting DFA'd. LOL. I thought he was supposed to be a real star pitcher. I've seen little leaguers with better stuff!

What team do you think will gamble on this clown first? He is young enough still that someone will take him

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh no, the shirtless surfer ****** dude who is the ref now is acting as lawyer when lady with loose tooth wants to continue. :eek: The MC who wants to make everything about himself gets a piece of pulled off weave and has it as a goatee now.

This is actually amazing in a terrible way. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
There is a big guy in this vid that took me a while to remember where else Ive seen him from......
[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]
do you remember Brodus Clay? I think he is the guy doing the Extreme Chickfight inverviews. :shock:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
There is a big guy in this vid that took me a while to remember where else Ive seen him from......
[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]
do you remember Brodus Clay? I think he is the guy doing the Extreme Chickfight inverviews. :shock:

He does all kind of interviews on like Fox News or CNN or one of those channels.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Tomorrow its Ohtani (in his last start until my week injury week) vs King Felix (King of Taco Del Mar) in what should be a fun game.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Tomorrow its Ohtani (in his last start until my week injury week) vs King Felix (King of Taco Del Mar) in what should be a fun game.

Both teams are going to be depleted for this one. tonights game between them:

4 3/4 hours
11 innings
17 runs
32 hits
4 errors
14 pitches used

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mike Trout bails out Ohtani by gunning down a baserunner at 3rd, then homers and steals a base as part of a 3 hit day. (his 3rd straight 3 hit day) :eek:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Joey Votto passes HOFs Slaughter and Crew on the all time walks list. . . and he has played 7 less seasons than both of them. :cool: Hopefully he can challenge Bonds mark, but highly doubtful.

edit: I mixed up some of Bonds stats. Nobody is touching his walk record without getting intentionaled a shtload of times.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts