Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew May 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Joey Votto passes HOFs Slaughter and Crew on the all time walks list. . . and he has played 7 less seasons than both of them. :cool: Hopefully he can challenge Bonds mark, but highly doubtful.

edit: I mixed up some of Bonds stats. Nobody is touching his walk record without getting intentionaled a shtload of times.

Too bad Ted Williams missed 5 years to military service. He'd have about 200 more walks than Bonds if he hadn't.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Pretty solid week for Paxton. 16 ks last time, no hitter tonight. I watched the last inning once I heard what was going on. Touched 100 in the 9th, pretty fun to watch.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Pretty solid week for Paxton. 16 ks last time, no hitter tonight. I watched the last inning once I heard what was going on. Touched 100 in the 9th, pretty fun to watch.

When you can hit 100 while having a knuckle curve in your repertoire. . . . scary. :shock:

I can see why some sites ...don't allow moving gif in the signatures.....its very annoying. Best regards, David

agreed, that [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] guy has given me a few seizures with his flashy gif!! ;) I think its the whites of her teeth. . . can't think of anyone else around here with a gif like that so I'm glad we are in agreement.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Got home just in time to see Berrios crap on the mound for my fantasy team. Young kid needs a bit more consistency, he's either electric or very hittable.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Jose Burritos just needs a little more weight gain to stabilize himself. I would suggest Taco Del Mar as a first choice, obviously. Just look at the weight difference between him and Bartolo Colon and then look at the ERA difference!! :grouphug:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Started watching Cobra Kai again today.

I started watching it about 7 times... youtube kept redirecting to that no matter where I clicked. This is the first time I can recall youtube doing this in their history, perhaps being logged into an account would have prevented it.

Speaking of KK, we haven't seen [MENTION=9601]Waxov[/MENTION] in a while. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In honor of [MENTION=2459]David K.[/MENTION] I have removed my gif sig...

what should it be replaced with?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Dang, that was awesome, and the way he just stands back and puts his hands on his hips. Knew he knocked him the F out

I can only imagine how dominant Machida would have been if he started his career at his natural weight class, by the time he went to middleweight he was already too old.

This wasn't even the first time he landed this kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EOFdG44o-I

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I hope you don’t own a sniper rifle...

That's been on my Xmas wishlist for years (along with a pimp hat) but I just get coal. :confused:

Ohtani racking up the K's right now, probably good for me as he is going to be in there for many innings today.

Members online