Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew May 2018

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Ohtani didn't get injured and sent to DL but one of my favorite players did. I still have 6 days to rebound!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I hope you don’t own a sniper rifle...
    When I replied earlier I actually had forgotten why I wanted a sniper in the first place..... then it happened again today.

These assholes with their loud toy airplanes whirling around, somehow making as much noise as a real one. I can never see where its being piloted from but they love to do it all hours of the day. It had been a few months so I had forgotten completely.

To the book depository!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logan Morrison haters club (president JVHaste has the floor, you may be seated) had a good time tonight. He cuts off the pitcher on a bunt then throws about a dozen feet of first.

Not as good as Manny cutting off the cutoff man but I will take it.

edit: I should mention that error led to the only run of the game.
    Last edited by JVHaste; 05-15-2018 at 01:52 AM.

dominiqperrin
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!
    Well, as usual, time zones kill LOL.
    I just opened myself a nice box of Hit Parade like last month... and pulled this beauty:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180515_083431.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	259.9 KB 
ID:	79797
    Well... that made my day!
    Catch you all when you're up and awake!
    Always looking for Chris Young 1/1s... (Chris Young drafted by the White Sox, then to Arizona, then to the A's, then to New York, Boston... where next? LOL)

Dominique Perrin Photography:
    https://www.facebook.com/DominiquePerrinPhotography

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pull!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent pull Dom!!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dang, Mike freak-a Leake is so freaky that every 5th day he lets 9 grown men pound him in whatever position possible.

dominiqperrin
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Excellent pull Dom!!!!

THANKS! Pretty happy about it.
    Always looking for Chris Young 1/1s... (Chris Young drafted by the White Sox, then to Arizona, then to the A's, then to New York, Boston... where next? LOL)

Dominique Perrin Photography:
    https://www.facebook.com/DominiquePerrinPhotography

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im watching Bartolo vs Mariners on facebook right now. Both teams hitting the ball but right at guys. Bartolo took a line drive to the stomach or leg and announcer says "its ok, he has a lot of padding"

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick of all these games in Baltimore, Washington & Minnesota getting delayed, postponed & suspended lately...they just happen to be games where a good chunk of my fantasy guys are playing in. Nelson Cruz, Ryon Healy, Odubel Herrera, Carlos Santana, Anthony Rendon, C.C. Sabathia, Hellickson, Nick Pivetta, Eddie Rosario. At least the Twins/Mariners game didn't get postponed, just delayed for a couple hours.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im watching Bartolo vs Mariners on facebook right now. Both teams hitting the ball but right at guys. Bartolo took a line drive to the stomach or leg and announcer says "its ok, he has a lot of padding"
    The Thing's hard chunky orange rocky exterior prevents damage from baseballs. He'd survive a cannon blast.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought you didnít have a FaceBook......

😕

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey JVHaste, could you please tell Healy to hit a HR for me? And let Cruz know I've got some top quality performance enhancing drugs for him that would allow for a quicker recovery. Maybe he'll start hitting again too. 10 games without a HR is just way too long.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I'm sick of all these games in Baltimore, Washington & Minnesota getting delayed, postponed & suspended lately...they just happen to be games where a good chunk of my fantasy guys are playing in. Nelson Cruz, Ryon Healy, Odubel Herrera, Carlos Santana, Anthony Rendon, C.C. Sabathia, Hellickson, Nick Pivetta, Eddie Rosario. At least the Twins/Mariners game didn't get postponed, just delayed for a couple hours.
    For a team to build a stadium in the modern era and not have a retractable roof / way to guard against common delays should = a forfeit. It punishes the road team worse and they have to go back. All old parks should be grandfathered in but new parks need to be up to code or an ugly ass dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Thought you didn’t have a FaceBook......

��
    Confusing story recently, a chess training site I joined and payed for programs somehow locked me from logging in so the solution was to login via their FB app. They fixed my problem but now I have a FB with a fake name. Last time I tried to get fake name FB 3-5 years ago I was blocked needing phone verify, so idk what changed.

This is my first FB baseball game and the lag is sht, smilies popping up on the screen and the commentators that made fun of Bartolos weight ordered some doughnuts and ribs. Unless a really good matchup this should be the last one I watch.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Hey JVHaste, could you please tell Healy to hit a HR for me? And let Cruz know I've got some top quality performance enhancing drugs for him that would allow for a quicker recovery. Maybe he'll start hitting again too. 10 games without a HR is just way too long.
    Healy has been hitting great, Cruz might be out of the special sauce with his dealer Cano gone...

I wonder with the 12mil the Ms are saving from not paying Cano what pitcher or 2 they will trade for in the stretch run. Bartolo is a choice.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a team to build a stadium in the modern era and not have a retractable roof / way to guard against common delays should = a forfeit. It punishes the road team worse and they have to go back. All old parks should be grandfathered in but new parks need to be up to code or an ugly ass dome.
    Yeah, this really chaps my a$s, even when I'm wearing a$sless chaps! So much that it even chaps my a$s while wearing a$sless chaps & watching David Lee Roth perform in a$sless chaps!!!

But seriously, I was pissed the moment I found out the Braves new stadium, SunTrust Park wasn't going to have one. Why in the world in this day and age would you take the time (and the communities tax money) to build a new stadium but fail to include a retractable roof? It makes no sense at all to me.

Healy has been hitting great, Cruz might be out of the special sauce with his dealer Cano gone...

I wonder with the 12mil the Ms are saving from not paying Cano what pitcher or 2 they will trade for in the stretch run. Bartolo is a choice.
    As the saying goes, if you can't beat 'em, buy 'em (or trade for them). The M's have a decent team this year, curious to see if they can continue playing this well through August without Mr. dope man playing 2nd?

Yeah, I just picked up Healy a few days ago cuz I needed a backup 1st baseman and I had been reading this may be the last time people will have a chance to get Healy off free agency before he's owned in almost all shallow leagues. I noticed he had been on fire recently but wondered if it was just going to be some short-lived hot streak by some old fart has-been utility man before he inevitably burned out so I checked his career stats and was really surprised I had never heard of him. He's young, not old, with a career .800 OPS thru 3 seasons and even hit 25 home runs last year. So I'm glad I picked him up. He even hit a home run yesterday specifically for me. He knew I just added him to my fantasy team. Maybe I should join facebook and ask if he'll friend me and give me likes on all my pictures and weird-a$s comments.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast