Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew May 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Checkin in for May. Things are good. Watching all these clectors scramble to pull an Ohtani auto from Bowman. No stores here have any retail Bowman left. Had a pretty good night watching the Yankees/Astros game and flipping back and forth between that and the Cavs/Raptors and then the Pelicans/Warriors game. Now I'm trying to figure out where this damn chirping bird is outside my front door. Its dark out. No need for all that chirpy chirpy you stupid f*cking bird.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Checkin in for May. Things are good. Watching all these clectors scramble to pull an Ohtani auto from Bowman. No stores here have any retail Bowman left. Had a pretty good night watching the Yankees/Astros game and flipping back and forth between that and the Cavs/Raptors and then the Pelicans/Warriors game. Now I'm trying to figure out where this damn chirping bird is outside my front door. Its dark out. No need for all that chirpy chirpy you stupid f*cking bird.

Ohtani is keeping up the hot bat but it looks like his pitching could get rockier as the Mariners are next. He started off with 2 games vs Oakland which makes everyone look good but this will be a big test for him.

I know too well about rivalries with birds, I was in a feud with a Mourning Dove for a while until a Hawk shredded him everywhere. Now quieter. :ugeek:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
trade frogs for birds --- pool cover will be full of tadpoles and birds line up on both sides of drain area . They have to waddle off to full to fly .

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
trade frogs for birds --- pool cover will be full of tadpoles and birds line up on both sides of drain area . They have to waddle off to full to fly .

Cool, how big of a pool do you have? I used to have some frogs around here but I think my cat got them all...

Verlander could not have been happy in the 9th inning.

Verlander will be even more angry when Porcello reaches in for another CY steal!!! :lol: (somehow)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Nice, thats probably large enough to get those coffee babes in the MT ;)

I used to go to the public pool a lot until I crunched some numbers: it turns out 0% (yes, Zero) of people who were in the pool 2+ hours ever got out to use the bathroom. :-|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
lifeguard years ago 50 meter pool - 1000 on a good day - we used a lot of chemicals

Are you lax on your chemicals for your own pool? It reminds me of the old South Park joke when someone complains about too much pee in the pool.

"Impossible, I checked the PH this morning... it was 100% P" :lol:

In other news today, Pete Rose has 300k car. . . . but don't tell the IRS!!! shhhh ;)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2018/05/01/pete-rose-rolls-royce-worth-300-000/570292002/

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Pujols takes a lot of crap because he signed that mega deal and hasn't won MVP each year of it but this guy can still hit. I'm watching angels/Orioles and he's hit a homer and a double so far. It might not be everyday now but he is still fun to watch. 620 dingers, 625 doubles...damn. 2 more to 3,000. It has been a pleasure to watch him work. And by the way, in his "advanced" age he is playing mostly first base this year so Ohtani can primarily DH...not too bad.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
As a bonus, I'm playing my best friend in fantasy baseball today and he had Bundy going so that was also fun to watch. Trout, Pujols and Upton all took him yard

Members online