Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew May 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So Ohtani didn't get injured and sent to DL but one of my favorite players did. :mad: I still have 6 days to rebound!!

I hope you don’t own a sniper rifle...

When I replied earlier I actually had forgotten why I wanted a sniper in the first place..... then it happened again today.

These ******** with their loud toy airplanes whirling around, somehow making as much noise as a real one. I can never see where its being piloted from but they love to do it all hours of the day. It had been a few months so I had forgotten completely.

To the book depository! ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Logan Morrison haters club (president JVHaste has the floor, you may be seated) had a good time tonight. He cuts off the pitcher on a bunt then throws about a dozen feet of first. :lol:

Not as good as Manny cutting off the cutoff man but I will take it.

edit: I should mention that error led to the only run of the game.

Last edited:

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello everyone!
Well, as usual, time zones kill LOL.
I just opened myself a nice box of Hit Parade like last month... and pulled this beauty:
20180515_083431.jpg
Well... that made my day! :)
Catch you all when you're up and awake! ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
dang, Mike freak-a Leake is so freaky that every 5th day he lets 9 grown men pound him in whatever position possible. :eek:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Im watching Bartolo vs Mariners on facebook right now. Both teams hitting the ball but right at guys. Bartolo took a line drive to the stomach or leg and announcer says "its ok, he has a lot of padding" :)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'm sick of all these games in Baltimore, Washington & Minnesota getting delayed, postponed & suspended lately...they just happen to be games where a good chunk of my fantasy guys are playing in. Nelson Cruz, Ryon Healy, Odubel Herrera, Carlos Santana, Anthony Rendon, C.C. Sabathia, Hellickson, Nick Pivetta, Eddie Rosario. At least the Twins/Mariners game didn't get postponed, just delayed for a couple hours.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Hey JVHaste, could you please tell Healy to hit a HR for me? And let Cruz know I've got some top quality performance enhancing drugs for him that would allow for a quicker recovery. Maybe he'll start hitting again too. 10 games without a HR is just way too long.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm sick of all these games in Baltimore, Washington & Minnesota getting delayed, postponed & suspended lately...they just happen to be games where a good chunk of my fantasy guys are playing in. Nelson Cruz, Ryon Healy, Odubel Herrera, Carlos Santana, Anthony Rendon, C.C. Sabathia, Hellickson, Nick Pivetta, Eddie Rosario. At least the Twins/Mariners game didn't get postponed, just delayed for a couple hours.

For a team to build a stadium in the modern era and not have a retractable roof / way to guard against common delays should = a forfeit. It punishes the road team worse and they have to go back. All old parks should be grandfathered in but new parks need to be up to code or an ugly ass dome.

Thought you didn’t have a FaceBook......

��

Confusing story recently, a chess training site I joined and payed for programs somehow locked me from logging in so the solution was to login via their FB app. They fixed my problem but now I have a FB with a fake name. Last time I tried to get fake name FB 3-5 years ago I was blocked needing phone verify, so idk what changed.

This is my first FB baseball game and the lag is sht, smilies popping up on the screen and the commentators that made fun of Bartolos weight ordered some doughnuts and ribs. :rolleyes: Unless a really good matchup this should be the last one I watch.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey JVHaste, could you please tell Healy to hit a HR for me? And let Cruz know I've got some top quality performance enhancing drugs for him that would allow for a quicker recovery. Maybe he'll start hitting again too. 10 games without a HR is just way too long.

Healy has been hitting great, Cruz might be out of the special sauce with his dealer Cano gone...

I wonder with the 12mil the Ms are saving from not paying Cano what pitcher or 2 they will trade for in the stretch run. Bartolo is a choice.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
For a team to build a stadium in the modern era and not have a retractable roof / way to guard against common delays should = a forfeit. It punishes the road team worse and they have to go back. All old parks should be grandfathered in but new parks need to be up to code or an ugly ass dome.

Yeah, this really chaps my a$s, even when I'm wearing a$sless chaps! So much that it even chaps my a$s while wearing a$sless chaps & watching David Lee Roth perform in a$sless chaps!!!

But seriously, I was pissed the moment I found out the Braves new stadium, SunTrust Park wasn't going to have one. Why in the world in this day and age would you take the time (and the communities tax money) to build a new stadium but fail to include a retractable roof? It makes no sense at all to me.

Healy has been hitting great, Cruz might be out of the special sauce with his dealer Cano gone...

I wonder with the 12mil the Ms are saving from not paying Cano what pitcher or 2 they will trade for in the stretch run. Bartolo is a choice.

As the saying goes, if you can't beat 'em, buy 'em (or trade for them). The M's have a decent team this year, curious to see if they can continue playing this well through August without Mr. dope man playing 2nd?

Yeah, I just picked up Healy a few days ago cuz I needed a backup 1st baseman and I had been reading this may be the last time people will have a chance to get Healy off free agency before he's owned in almost all shallow leagues. I noticed he had been on fire recently but wondered if it was just going to be some short-lived hot streak by some old fart has-been utility man before he inevitably burned out so I checked his career stats and was really surprised I had never heard of him. He's young, not old, with a career .800 OPS thru 3 seasons and even hit 25 home runs last year. So I'm glad I picked him up. He even hit a home run yesterday specifically for me. He knew I just added him to my fantasy team. Maybe I should join facebook and ask if he'll friend me and give me likes on all my pictures and weird-a$s comments.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I made it through 7 innings but had groovier stuff to do, I heard Healy made a costly error in that one. (does that count in fantasy?)

Healy as a hitter is one of those guys that homer more than they walk. . . obvious adjustment is to pitch em trash in the dirt and watch them swing, luckily Edgar is the hitting coach on that team and should balance him out a bit.

I can't believe the dopey manager took the Jesus looking pitcher out of the game with a low pitch count to boot. I knew that was the end.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I made it through 7 innings but had groovier stuff to do, I heard Healy made a costly error in that one. (does that count in fantasy?)

Healy as a hitter is one of those guys that homer more than they walk. . . obvious adjustment is to pitch em trash in the dirt and watch them swing, luckily Edgar is the hitting coach on that team and should balance him out a bit.

I can't believe the dopey manager took the Jesus looking pitcher out of the game with a low pitch count to boot. I knew that was the end.

I don't trust people who look like Jesus. Whenever I light up they show up outta nowhere asking "can I have hit?" Don't matter where I'm at....in the forest, in a dark alley, on the porch, in my room......on the $hitter...it's like they have a sixth sense for the $hit. And then somehow they always manage to sneak away with it, never to be seen again. They also smell like ****** and have crumbs in their beard. And for the love of God, never let a Jesus looking dude use your bathroom. I did that once and forgot about him, figuring he had left already...woke up the next morning to take a dump, only to find some dude sleeping in the nude & apparently the guy had set up a tent in there, like for some reason me letting him take a piss in my bathroom was an invitation to let him live there. Guy was rinsing his clothes in the toilet water and hanging them over the shower curtain, blow drying his nut sack with my brand new hair dryer, making LSD in the bathtub & his facial pubes were left all over the floor & counter. It took a week to get the smell outta there and even longer for the horrific acid trip to end that somehow entered my blood stream after taking a shower. I had to toss that brand new hair dryer too...man, I loved that hair dryer :(

Moral of the story: Never trust a Jesus looking motherf'er and NEVER let them use your bathroom for any reason at all. Let him take a dump in the backyard if you gotta.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't trust people who look like Jesus. Whenever I light up they show up outta nowhere asking "can I have hit?" Don't matter where I'm at....in the forest, in a dark alley, on the porch, in my room......on the $hitter...it's like they have a sixth sense for the $hit. And then somehow they always manage to sneak away with it, never to be seen again. They also smell like ****** and have crumbs in their beard. And for the love of God, never let a Jesus looking dude use your bathroom. I did that once and forgot about him, figuring he had left already...woke up the next morning to take a dump, only to find some dude sleeping in the nude & apparently the guy had set up a tent in there, like for some reason me letting him take a piss in my bathroom was an invitation to let him live there. Guy was rinsing his clothes in the toilet water and hanging them over the shower curtain, blow drying his nut sack with my brand new hair dryer, making LSD in the bathtub & his facial pubes were left all over the floor & counter. It took a week to get the smell outta there and even longer for the horrific acid trip to end that somehow entered my blood stream after taking a shower. I had to toss that brand new hair dryer too...man, I loved that hair dryer :(

Moral of the story: Never trust a Jesus looking motherf'er and NEVER let them use your bathroom for any reason at all. Let him take a dump in the backyard if you gotta.
How old are you ?????????? I survived the late 1960's I ---------------------- think

Members online