Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD *SATURDAY* MORNING Thread *//////////////////* 5/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning.

CwDTyXN.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Took a softball to the side of the head. Happened between innings as two girls were throwing on the other side of the fence and just happened to throw it over the fence, but didn't happen to yell out a warning. Don't think I have a concussion, but have a mighty headache. Have 5 games today and hoping for some to be rained out. Don't think I can wear a mask to be behind the plate today.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another 3:00 till 4 up and just woke up again --- neighbor mowing yards today - mows about five yards .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
ouch Dano!

loving the pics today. 2 and 4 please ;)

In Denver for the week. never been to Colorado except to see Mesa Verde last year on a quick pit stop and straight back into Utah.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, everyone. Been a little too busy to post in here in the actual morning so I thought I'd drop by today.

Sorry to hear that, dano. When I was a kid sitting in my roof-less dugout between innings a foul ball from another game hit me in the head. Doctor said I had whiplash but no concussion. Not much he said I could do besides rest and ibuprofen.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good Morning all! At tae kwan do for the little man today, then going bowling and a little cinco de mayo shindig with some friends

Feel better Danny

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts