Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grading opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaredg23

May 7, 2018
I'm going to start with just some group pictures to see if there are any cards that would be good to get graded from a type, #'d, etc perspective. If there are cards worth getting graded I'll get better pictures to get feedback on condition. Thanks.

JkAMjxW

1G07zUl

Fournette is to 25
Donruss Ohtani's are to 249
Gypsy Ohtani is Bazooka back
Mahomes is to 99
Judge is to 569
Hicks is to 499

Last edited:

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I would start by trying to find comps for them on ebay for 9's and 10's of those. I'm not a football guy, so I don't know about them, but from a baseball perspective, assuming they'd all get at least 9's I would grade: Correa/Lindor auto, all 3 Ohtani. Hicks can throw 100+ but walks too many so I'd wait a year or two and see if he can correct that. Frazier, I'd wait on as well to see if he can get over the concussion issues he's been having so far in his career. If he can, and can turn in a good year, I'd send it in then. I personally think Swanson is overrated and he hasn't really shown much at the major league level yet.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Unless you clearly see something wrong with a card I think its fine to grade all as long as the card is worth at least a dozen times the price of grading. Those look like some expensive cards so I wish you the best of luck!!

Members online