Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 5/10 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Yankees Kickin it

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Crawdads win bottom of 10th ,were down 8/2 win 11/10 . Home run from new player first at bat first pitch

COMC_James

COMC Verified Staff
Apr 25, 2018
Redmond, WA
Good Morning, FCB! Life is pretty good. We've been crazy busy during our Spring Cleaning Sale, but I was able to snag a second copy of this card yesterday for just $8. I paid $18 for my first copy during the off season before Hanny started getting noticed around the league, so I'm plenty excited about the pickup!

2017 Topps High Tek - [Base] - Autographs Blue Rainbow [Autographed] #HT-MH - Mitch Haniger /50
Courtesy of COMC.com

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Had to make a pea seed run this morning. While doing so I was offered a h3ck of a deal on a couple of huge PC items. It got me thinking and I'm considering doing away with my signed 2008 Ginter set. I still need about 163 guys in the set, and there are some big, expensive names, such as Jeter, Pujols, Kershaw, Miggy, Halladay, Rivera, and more that I still need. With just those 6 names listed, I'd be looking at $800+

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, i dunno what’s with this weather, crazy thunderstorm, then some hail, back to rain again...it’s 60 degrees out, shouldn’t it not be hailing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts