Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************MONDAY MORNING THREAD 5/14/18********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Drive safely [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]
Too hot for coffee this morning.....sweet iced tea!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Fernando Romero is still off to a strong start to his career. Only giving up one earned run in his first 16.2 big league innings. Was hoping for a little better start yesterday in terms of innings and strikeouts, but I honestly cannot complain

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Morning all. Fernando Romero is still off to a strong start to his career. Only giving up one earned run in his first 16.2 big league innings. Was hoping for a little better start yesterday in terms of innings and strikeouts, but I honestly cannot complain

Wasn't that against Ohtani? Best regards, David

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
First off, I apologize for the huge pictures that are going to be coming your way. Didn't realize how big they were coming off of my phone. Second, these two items were the tipping point for me deciding to sell of the 2008 Ginter set.

Brian Dozier Spring Training worn and signed jersey
TLWpTOv.jpg

mng5aNA.jpg

Joe Mauer game used and signed bat
QZez0VB.jpg

LVXNKcA.jpg

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Evening all, got my first dentist appointment in about 18 years tomorrow, they are gonna destroy me, wish me luck.

Good luck. Best I can say is dentistry has come a long way since then and you probably won’t hate the experience as much as you are dreading lol
Unfortunately I discovered that too late myself. I’ll likely have all of mine yanked within the next decade!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
First off, I apologize for the huge pictures that are going to be coming your way. Didn't realize how big they were coming off of my phone. Second, these two items were the tipping point for me deciding to sell of the 2008 Ginter set.

Awesome mem! Gonna see my first ever game at Target next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Got a hanger of 2018 Score football. Really nice looking, and tons of inserts. Got a Mayfield "Scorecard" insert and my one Purple parallel was a K, Gano. Overall really cool break!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Evening all, got my first dentist appointment in about 18 years tomorrow, they are gonna destroy me, wish me luck.

Years ago race car driver / dentist had a place beside local favorite bar and had those "Morning Thread Girls " for assistants and YOU PAID $$$ .

Members online