Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2018 BOWMAN MEGA BOX CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
https://www.topps.com/blog/bowman-m...rget-stores-with-exclusive-chrome-refractors/

Bowman Mega Box returns to Target stores with exclusive chrome refractors

The Bowman Mega Box is coming back to local Target stores.

After last year’s exciting debut, the box is back featuring exclusive chrome refractor designs not found anywhere else. Each box will have five packs of 2018 Bowman Baseball cards and two packs of 2018 Bowman Mega Box exclusive chrome cards, which contains five cards in each pack.

2018 Bowman Mega Box will be in Target stores starting May 23.

The 2018 Bowman Mega Box exclusive cards will highlight 100 chrome prospects with five different color refractor parallels of Purple (numbered to 250), Green (numbered to 99), Gold (numbered to 50), Orange (numbered to 25), and Platinum (1-of-1).

Bowman continues to be The Place to Find the Game’s Future Stars with the Mega Box featuring rookies and prospects such as Shohei Ohtani, Ronald Acuña, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., and more.

Insert cards in the Mega Box exclusive refractor parallel include ROY Favorites and #BowmanTrending. In addition, 10 prospects will get image special image variations.

Collectors will have a chance to find autographed cards of prospects and on the ROY Favorites design.

Head out to your local Target stores to find a box of 2018 Bowman Mega Box and share your cards with us on our social media channels: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Mega1.jpgMega2.jpgMega3.jpgMega4.jpgMega5.jpg
Mega6.jpgMega7.jpgMega8.jpg

Last edited:

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Thanks for the information......however, we have a Target Thief who follows the guy who delivers the cards from store to store....buying all of the good stuff. Best regards, David

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Thanks for the information......however, we have a Target Thief who follows the guy who delivers the cards from store to store....buying all of the good stuff. Best regards, David

David, where I come from we call that stalking! Seriously though, in my area and I'm sure this happens everywhere, these "Target Thieves" build a relationship with the outside vendors and usually get a phone call from them when certain products they're looking for hit the shelves. Shoot there might even be a little cash on the side involved, who knows. My Target was cleaned out of Bowman a couple of hours before I went there after I saw the postings on these boards that the product was in the stores.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
David, where I come from we call that stalking! Seriously though, in my area and I'm sure this happens everywhere, these "Target Thieves" build a relationship with the outside vendors and usually get a phone call from them when certain products they're looking for hit the shelves. Shoot there might even be a little cash on the side involved, who knows. My Target was cleaned out of Bowman a couple of hours before I went there after I saw the postings on these boards that the product was in the stores.

You're right....people in the know...claim he follows the vendor from one Target store to the next! Best regards, David

Members online