User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FINALIZED 2018 BOWMAN MEGA BOX CHECKLIST

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    BUY. THEM. ALL. Leave no MEGA box behind!
    I'll open one on video in a sec and if I like the format, I may go get the rest. Selling like crazy on ebay!
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just went back for the rest and they were all gone. At least I beat someone to 5 of them!
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    Just stopped at the local Target and they must have just restocked the Mega Boxes because they had a full shelf of them...15 boxes all neat and organized. So, I bought 5 that I'll be cracking on video in my Bowman Pack-A-Day thread. http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...man-Pack-A-Day

You guys think I should go get more or is the craze subsiding a bit with Finest just around the corner?
    If you are ever lucky enough to find Bowman Mega Boxes at a retail store ALWAYS buy them all!!! If you don't want to crack them open then just sell 'em on E-Bay for more than twice what you paid for them (they are selling for roughly $40 per box). Finest, or any other product, ain't gonna slow down the popularity of Bowman Mega Boxes.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    Just went back for the rest and they were all gone. At least I beat someone to 5 of them!
    Yup, that's what happens. I wish I could be so lucky just to find 5. Let alone one
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to six Targets a few days ago, as far as I can tell my area didn't even get them yet. Wouldn't be surprised, last year's didn't come around until the end of summer.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/13/17): 1. Glaus: 2093 - 2. Rolen: 1653 - 3. Thome: 1599 - 4. Helton: 1504 - 5. Garciaparra: 1437 - 6. L. Walker: 1287 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1265 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1223 - 9. Biggio: 1054 - 10. Edmonds: 1038 - 11. A. Beltre: 1003

deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to six Targets a few days ago, as far as I can tell my area didn't even get them yet. Wouldn't be surprised, last year's didn't come around until the end of summer.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/13/17): 1. Glaus: 2093 - 2. Rolen: 1653 - 3. Thome: 1599 - 4. Helton: 1504 - 5. Garciaparra: 1437 - 6. L. Walker: 1287 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1265 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1223 - 9. Biggio: 1054 - 10. Edmonds: 1038 - 11. A. Beltre: 1003

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hobby store brought some mega from one of their customers.......probably double his money........Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not a single box in sight here in Houston. Anybody know otherwise?
    There's a horse loose in the hospital

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Still not a single box in sight here in Houston. Anybody know otherwise?
    You missed it. Sorry to say.

They are back in the toy department, NOT the card section. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Sometimes sporting goods. They are in a red cardboard side-cap shipper box that holds about 5 per layer. The most I have seen at one store is 30.

I have seen 50 boxes and bought and opened them all. In hindsight this was a stupid move. I was fortunate to pull the Vlad 1/1 which should get my money back, but I had fun.

I am sitting on 10 more boxes I have bought on ebay for 35ish apiece. I am hoping I can flip these next yearish. Fun set.
    Bucket: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z142/heritagetrade/

Trade List: http://www.freewebs.com/heritagetrade/

Be on the lookout for these cards, and win* a "prize"

-2007 Topps '52 Signatures Red Ink #52S-MBB Michael Bourn /52
    -2007 Topps '52 Combo Signatures Alex Gordon / Ryan Braun

*prizes may vary and will not be from any specific game, event, or season

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234