Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Donruss Signature unsigned Rainbow Pinnacle Library set. HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Anyone know about this set? The problem I have is Juan Gonzalez did not have a red signature card inserted into packs. He was in the Up-date as a non-serial number pre-view yellow card. So why wouldn't the pre-view card be in this set? Also I have never heard of DCS grading, this makes it even more suspicious.

The seller had a lot of these that ended. The Will Clark set went for over $1200. Thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Donru...759437?hash=item467cb2214d:g:AwkAAOSw3bxa-xb0

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Test cards from my understanding. 4 total (blue, gold, orange, red). I think DCS grading is the sellers own grading brand (dallas card show). I got the gold from his brother, missed out on the other three for mcgwire.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
These are weird. I don't get the DCS Grading thing, makes it look more suspicious. He should have sent them to BGS, they'll grade anything.

I'm interested in the Mariano's but I wouldn't pay 1/10 of his asking price for what are most likely back doored "proofs"/printers scraps.

I already have samples of the green and red with real autos that aren't serial numbered on the back.

Scott F

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
If I had to guess, this is DallasCardBoys from COMC and they've realized some of these proof cards would get more with OBO.

I'd love to snag the Red to go with my Yellow, but man they're pretty proud of them at those star prices.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I would love to have the Juan set, but I think I would rather add $1000 and buy my neighbors 2001 Mustang GT convertible.

Members online