Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Minor League Daily Thread - 5/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Tony Santillan*
Matt Manning
Keegan Akin*
Kodi Medeiros*
Alvaro Seijas*
Ryan Helsley*
Chase De Jong*
Ian Clarkin*
Jon Duplantier*
Taylor Hearn*
Alex Wells
Bryan Hudson
Beau Burrows*
Trey Supak
Yennsy Diaz*
Austin Franklin*

Matchup of the Day
Enyel de los Santos vs. Chance Adams*

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Are you friggin' kidding me.

Vladimir Guerrero Jr. HR (7) :mrgreen:

(4-for-4 this morning)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I think it's time for Vlad to be promoted. The kid is unstoppable. How many multi-hit games does he need? "Shufflin' off to Buffalo!!!!" Lol

The bat is MLB ready. It's the glove that's keeping him down. KLaw did a blog about this earlier this morning.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
The bat is MLB ready. It's the glove that's keeping him down. KLaw did a blog about this earlier this morning.
Yeah. His glove is keeping him in AA. Another gem by Klaw ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm:::benson::benson:
The Jays don’t want to start the MLB clock too soon. Morales will be DFA’d and JD will be traded.
Vladdy Jr will reign soon.......

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Yeah. His glove is keeping him in AA. Another gem by Klaw ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm:::benson::benson:
The Jays don’t want to start the MLB clock too soon. Morales will be DFA’d and JD will be traded.
Vladdy Jr will reign soon.......
It's not just Law. Other publications/scouts are giving him below average marks on D.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts